Media Rare footage of Kebab The Eagle impressed by Prime Conor's 13 secs knockout of Jose Aldo.

Yoel Stoolmero

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score

Even undefeated UFC lightweight champion and bitter rival Khabib Nurmagomedov couldn’t help but be impressed by what most consider the prime version of Conor Mcgregor back in 2015.

BT Sport released rare footage on Twitter of Nurmagomedov reacting to seeing McGregor’s amazing knock out of Jose Aldo in just 13 seconds for the UFC featherweight title at UFC 194. Nurmagomedov was sitting in the crowd that night probably hoping to someday fight the winner.

Btw is it just me or Frankie Edgar looking kinda salty there?
22-28-54-CcTuRmF.png

Last edited:
Khabib was once a Conor fanboy.

Fanboi

It is known

khabib-vegas.png

Then someone got in his head and he thought he had to be disrespectul

The man bought t-shirts

Conor is going to come back and take 2020 by storm. When he faces Khabib again he's going to DESTROY him

conor-mcgregor-taps-out-to-khabib-gif.gif

Khabib knew he would steal Conrad’s soul a few years later

People talk about "prime" Conor as if he's lost it. But honestly, you put him in there with most featherweights now and I bet he KO's them like he did back then.

People talk about "prime" Conor as if he's lost it. But honestly, you put him in there with most featherweights now and I bet he KO's them like he did back then.

but he lost to the GOAT lightweight grappler, how can he be anything but washed up?

Yeah, everyone has the exact same reaction to every quick KO. Here's Khabib's reaction to finishing Conor, and Conor's reaction to being spat on after tapping.

Do42RJ5W0AAZf43.jpg:large

Amateur lip-reader here. You can see Khabib saying to Ali ''I love this'' two times, at the 00:31 mark, lol. Dude was enjoying it.

You know, their whole feud could have been avoided if Khabib didn't give Conor lip early on. Blame Ali Abdel-disease al-Asleez

I know he was probably pissed that Conor was ducking him, but still.

Clearly there is respect there.

flash ko had more to do with Aldo getting emotional and charging in with his guard down. Frankie knew he could beat Conor back then.

Back