Media Rare footage of Kebab The Eagle impressed by Prime Conor's 13 secs knockout of Jose Aldo.

Don't know how you're getting confused over something so simple.

The only thing that changed, was Khabib. You may think Conor's move to LW did it, but it's only ever been Khabib's mindset that changed it all.

Here he is after Conor vs Aldo saying Conor "deserves" LW title shot & that it's "no problem"

(timestamped)

Then months later he's having a mental breakdown and calls Diaz, McGregor, Ferguson, and Cerrone "bums"

He continued to shit on Conor at UFC 205

He was certainly a fanboy at one stage. You'd have to ask him what changed in his mind. But I'm not sure why you aren't addressing the facts that Khabib initiated both the verbal & physical attacks.

Lol at taking an obvious sarcastic remark of Khabib saying ''Conor deserves a title shot'' and ''its no problem'' as being serious.

Gotta read between the lines, bro. I personally didn't took this serious at all. I took this as the same way if a mobster would advise me to pay him ''to keep the neighbourhood safe'', lol.

<[analyzed}>

Don't know how you're getting confused over something so simple.

The only thing that changed, was Khabib. You may think Conor's move to LW did it, but it's only ever been Khabib's mindset that changed it all.

Here he is after Conor vs Aldo saying Conor "deserves" LW title shot & that it's "no problem"

(timestamped)

Then months later he's having a mental breakdown and calls Diaz, McGregor, Ferguson, and Cerrone "bums"

He continued to shit on Conor at UFC 205

He was certainly a fanboy at one stage. You'd have to ask him what changed in his mind. But I'm not sure why you aren't addressing the facts that Khabib initiated both the verbal & physical attacks. Kinda seems pointless to argue over something that's so out there & obvious, so unless you can show me Conor crossing the line before Khabib, there's no point in a reply

Honestly, I think the UFC offering him the title shot as a negotiation tactic to finalize Eddie vs. Conor is what triggered him more than Conor getting a title shot. Plus, Conor went 1-1 at WW after this interview before getting his shot, so it's not like this all happened overnight.

I know Conor lost the fight and was being completely dominated, but I'm still salty that Conor was cheating so much in their fight. Kinda unfair for Khabib MMA game tbh.

Is normal, he knows that he would never achieved that type of highlight reel.

Yeah, everyone has the exact same reaction to every quick KO. Here's Khabib's reaction to finishing Conor, and Conor's reaction to being spat on after tapping.

Do42RJ5W0AAZf43.jpg:large
utter bullshit, he didnt spit on him at all, go look at the footage again

Imagine being such a pathetic fan of a guy that you think you're making a great zing when you say "look! there was a time when he didn't despise this guy for being a shitty person!" and you seriously brag about it as a highlight for the criminal you're a fan of.

Guess now that Conor was destroyed in the actual fight, Khabib took his notoriety, and Conor has resorted to fighting people on losing streaks... "Khabib used to not hate him" is the best zing a Conor fan can come up with.

Last edited:
You know, their whole feud could have been avoided if Khabib didn't give Conor lip early on. Blame Ali Abdel-disease al-Asleez

I know he was probably pissed that Conor was ducking him, but still.

Clearly there is respect there.
Why would khabib care about conor not liking him. He already beat his ass and proved he is the superior martial artist.

Why would khabib care about conor not liking him. He already beat his ass and proved he is the superior martial artist.

Huh? I said the feud could have been avoided. I didn't say what you think I said.

Huh? I said the feud could have been avoided. I didn't say what you think I said.
I know what you are trying to say. And it could have never been avoided when one party made a career off shit talking it wouldve happen one way or the other

OMG that McGregor/ Cowboy promo poster at 45 seconds looks like a gay stripper ad.

Khabib was once a Conor fanboy.
He would still have been a fanboy had McGregor not abused his family, religion, ethnicity etc. He would have smeshed him regardless though and still would if they fight again.

One would imagine that Conor bringing a crew to throw dollies and crap at him might have something to do with Khabib's changed opinion of Conor McGregor

but he lost to the GOAT lightweight grappler, how can he be anything but washed up?

that's not the part that makes me wonder if he's washed up. going on weird twitter tirades, punching old men, smashing people's phones, and catching multiple rape cases make me wonder if he's washed up.

if he lost to Khabib and then took a fight at 145lb i would've still picked him to win vs anyone at 145lb. but all these personal life problems he has can't be good. he's also a fighter who thrived on fighting. he fought a lot for a UFC fighter and i feel like that's what made him good and kept him sharp. just like his shirt, "Stay ready" i don't know if he's been staying ready though, he hasn't fought in over a year.

Conor would have knocked Edgar's head off.

Lmao I had forgotten how fucking stupid and delusional Conrad's nuthuggers are.. kinda hoping Khabib gives him the rematch so he can send him and all his dumb nuthuggers back to their caves and Twitter.

Back