Rapper Machine Gun Kelly "Rap Devil" (Eminem Diss song). LOL

Peetty sure this isn't the MGK diss.

Fake news, bro.

She was 17 and he was 21 at the time, all he said was “Ok so I just saw a picture of Eminem’s daughter...and i have to say, she’s hot as fuck, in the most respectful way possible cause Em is king." on Twitter. I don't think that warranted getting blacklisted.

Wasn't she 16?

She was 17 and he was 21 at the time, all he said was “Ok so I just saw a picture of Eminem’s daughter...and i have to say, she’s hot as fuck, in the most respectful way possible cause Em is king." on Twitter. I don't think that warranted getting blacklisted.
It'd be one thing if he was just overheard saying that at a party, it's another to go on social media, especially when you're quasi-famous to say it.
If you respect a man, you just can't say shit like that.
I can't blame Eminem for not wanting to work with the dude in any way.
And again, she was still underage. Who wants some tatted up rapper talking about how hot their 17 year old daughter is on a public forum?

*and i think she was 16

Last edited:
Eminem lost a shitload of cred by resting the marketing of his last album upon the hopes that Trump would respond to his embarassing rant on BET.

Now, he's calling out a rapper no one had ever heard of before, who's half Eminem's age, and who's fame has significantly increased upon the simple fact Eminem called him out.

Eminem is 46 years old, thinks its the early 2000s, and still needs to clean out his closet.

He’s more popular than you think chances are you have heard some of his songs but don’t know it’s him

lol MGK has music videos with over 50 million views i am pretty sure plenty people heard of him

MGK has gone for a hail mary and I like it tbh - it took balls. That being said I think Em just ignores it.

I cant decide if MGK is dope or fucking ghey

Didn't even know MGK raps... i thought he was a rock star? Not bad, good shit. I actually prefer this human crayon book Slender-Man looking mofucka over post drugs white guilt Em.

Em just dropped a new album Kamikaze and it's really good.

He puts so many new rappers on blast. MGK, Lil Yachty, Migos, and even Disses Ja Rule again

tumblr_nq1rp4YkI41sbzhteo1_400.gif

I knew a bunch of people in high school who overdosed and died in the last few years, they loved this guy. Never heard his music, but it's good for Eminem to get out once in a while, have a little rap battle. He seems pretty miserable despite being incredibly wealthy, hopefully he gets some joy out of all this.

Last edited:
Back when I was into rap I liked mgk and this is a pretty good dis track as of now. Eminem could make him look stupid or give mgk career a second wind. We will just have to see

Rap is such garbage now, and no doubt they're in on this together.

It'd be one thing if he was just overheard saying that at a party, it's another to go on social media, especially when you're quasi-famous to say it.
If you respect a man, you just can't say shit like that.
I can't blame Eminem for not wanting to work with the dude in any way.
And again, she was still underage. Who wants some tatted up rapper talking about how hot their 17 year old daughter is on a public forum?

*and i think she was 16

Actually she wasnt underage. The age of consent in Michigan (where em and his family are from) is 16.

She would be underage in other places obviously. And I'm not sure how that law works on Social Media.

Not bad considering he threw the song together in such a short span. Hes not really some unknown, he was all over mainstream radio all summer with that Bad Things song while eminem released that one with Ed Sheeran that fell off fast.

I knew a bunch of people in high school who overdosed and died in the last few years, they loved this guy.

This got my attention, there's a message in your statement many would overlook or dismiss as a coincidence.

Who knows, this might bring out motivated Eminem.

Why is is this bonerack acting tough? Reminds me that fucking idiot rapper with the stitches tattooed on his face acting tough but getting KO'd.

Back