Rapper Machine Gun Kelly "Rap Devil" (Eminem Diss song). LOL

Yea...i heard this earlier.
It's a pretty good diss track actually.
Kind of weird to have 2 white rappers in a public rap feud, especially when one is 46...but...fuck it.
Let's get it
<{JustBleed}>

Eminem is one of the greatest rappers of all time. He would absolutely eviscerate MGK.

It was kinda funny, that was pretty much MGK putting all of his eggs into one basket.

I hope Em responds.

Nobody wants a "beef" with Eminem. I think MGK fucked up big here.

Eminem is one of the greatest rappers of all time. He would absolutely eviscerate MGK.
I don't disagree.
Eminem is a rap legend, and i look forward to his rebuttal.
I dont know anything about MGK besides his name though, and this was a solid diss put out by him

I think eminem is so overrated! And I like mgk.
Not really feeling most modern rappers especially garbage like lil peep, xan or x.
I'm kinda liking tekashi though

Ehhh...I don't really get why people were calling rappers and comedians dissing Trump "bandwagoning".
What would make you think that a guy like Eminem would be a Trump supporter? Pretty sure he said how he felt. When has Eminem ever been a guy to jump on popular fads?

I had no problem with the message of that song, but that video and the actual rhyme and lyrics were weak as hell. It only got so much attention because it was Eminem. But any rap/song that dissed a sitting president would've gotten the same play.
Because ever since he became president there's been endless celebs mocking him from tweets to talkshows. It's Bren done to death. That alec Baldwin is the worst. I just saw Eminem doing this as an attempt to gain new fans.

Not really feeling most modern rappers especially garbage like lil peep, xan or x.

You like a yelling rapist? Interesting.

Because ever since he became president there's been endless celebs mocking him from tweets to talkshows. It's Bren done to death. That alec Baldwin is the worst. I just saw Eminem doing this as an attempt to gain new fans.

Em also dissed bush the same. Not an entire track but he constantly threw shots.

Skinny white boys are so embarrassing

Yeah, people say this, but let's not act like he's getting an unfair amount of attention. He brings the attention on himself.
The mocking is endless because Trump never stops talking and tweeting. If he was quieter and didn't have all these scandals around him, then there would be nothing to mock.

Politcally, I lean left, but I don't disagree with your general sentiment.
I am tired of the non-stop Trump talk on every late night, or comedy show I watch. BUT, I also understand that they can't NOT talk about it. It's what's going on in the world, if the leader of our country is going to say some weird shit, it's going to be talked about.
That's on Trump.

But as far as Eminem goes, come on. If you know Eminem, you know he doesn't give a fuck about 'getting new fans'. He is 46. And still respected. He's not a washed up has-been trying to look for new fame.
He says what he feels.
And again, knowing what you know about Eminem, why would you think Eminem would support Trump? He would obviously not be a fan. He had raps against Bush as well. (Mosh)

Eminem is overrated...but you like that fake ass blood, rainbow headed midget, twitter thuggin, Tekashi....?
<Bottle.gif>

Eminem lost a shitload of cred by resting the marketing of his last album upon the hopes that Trump would respond to his embarassing rant on BET.

Now, he's calling out a rapper no one had ever heard of before, who's half Eminem's age, and who's fame has significantly increased upon the simple fact Eminem called him out.

Eminem is 46 years old, thinks its the early 2000s, and still needs to clean out his closet.

I kind of agree with this. That freestyle Em did dissing Trump was wack and a lame attempt to get a response. And Revival was just flat out garbage water and I'm a big Em fan. Now Em dissing Mgk is more on some hip hop shit especially since MGK released a pretty solid diss in response.

Yeah Em is 45 but he can still rhyme his ass off. He released Kamikaze with no promo and it went straight to No.1 and he's got the hip hop industry buzzing. No one expected Em to still be selling records and critics and haters can't figure out how he has stayed relevant after almost 20 years. He's the Tom Brady of the rap game. He'll go away when he's damn ready

I just hope we can get some get diss tracks out of Em. He's really good at it barring that wack ass BET Cypher

Nobody recognizes this guy as the one who does Stipe's entrance music?

Em got exposed.

exposed by a trailertrash crack addicted lookin mother fucker. Ya no, stop trying to hype up mgk.

again yall are retards who are palm palming mgk. He's never EVER been good, and suddenly he is because he took em on in one song. Idiots in here

Shits fire but you don't wanna diss em on the mic he'll end you're career

Back