Crime A surge of illegal homemade machine guns has helped fuel gun violence in the US

Anti gun nut jobs need to get over the fact that guns aren’t going away. With all the cnc machines and 3D printers, they’re here to stay. Stupid fuck demoncraps need to understand that.

F8aq9wZWsAA0v7g

this is to be expected.
the KGB agents DONT WANT to fund border security and solve the problem. They see it as a political winner to blame Biden while blocking any attempt to fix it.

I'm all for mandatory minimum sentences for anyone caught with an illegal conversion to be 20 years.

How many of you anti 2nd amendment types here are on board with it. Speak up.

F8aq9wZWsAA0v7g

this is to be expected.
the KGB agents DONT WANT to fund border security and solve the problem. They see it as a political winner to blame Biden while blocking any attempt to fix it.

It's was a shit bill that did almost nothing to secure the border and did not have anything to really discourage illegals from coming here.

I'm all for mandatory minimum sentences for anyone caught with an illegal conversion to be 20 years.

How many of you anti 2nd amendment types here are on board with it. Speak up.

Mandatory minimum sentences only work if the DA refers charges.

If the voters keep electing DAs who do not refer charges for these types of crimes or offer plea agreements to lesser charges, then the voters are getting what they wanted.

Mandatory minimum sentences only work if the DA refers charges.

If the voters keep electing DAs who do not refer charges for these types of crimes or offer plea agreements to lesser charges, then the voters are getting what they wanted.

You mean actually enforce the laws we have on illegal gun ownership and use and exchange.

Well what a concept I wonder if the anti 2nd democrats ever thought of that.

Back