News Rankings Update: Marvin Vettori to #3, Arnold Allen to #8, Dern to #5

<3>

How about this instead, why don't you stop whining about rankings if you think they are irrelevant?

And they certainly mean shit to the fighters, ya dumb cunt
I get you’re disappointed.....you thought your thread was relevant.....well at least you tried

Still mad you were dumb enough to think Holland held a candle to anyone in the top 15.
1. 50-44
2. Shitty performance

Pick 1
I’m still a Holland fan .....I predicted he would lose to Vettori ..... I predicted Till would beat average Vettori.....Not Holland ......nice try though.....Beating a guy much lower than you on 10 days notice isn’t impressive

The three best guys Bruson has ever fought were Whittaker, Jacare and Izzy.

Literally all three of them knocked him out in the first round.

Marvin is definitely a more interesting fight with Izzy, since they went to a close decision and he hasn't lost since. We already saw Izzy toss Brunson's salad without a fight. Lets see something new.
Hey now to be fair Rob only TKO’ed him!

if it isn’t kickboxing or Muay Thai why would you want to watch ONE FC?

Watch a great organization for yourself. You can start today and continue on.

one-on-tnt-2.jpg

Yeah in way but lets look at the people behind him:

1) Cannonnier: Lost his last fight to Rob but prior to that he beat Anderson and Hermansson. You could make a case for him to be ahead of Vettori but Jared lost his last fight and Vettori is on a 5 fight win streak. Its not too clear who should be ahead

2) Brunson: Is on a 4 fight win streak last wins are Shabazyan and Holland. You could also make a case also for Brunson to be ahead of Marvin but same case, kind of unclear to me.

3) Till: Beat Gastelum then lost to Whittaker; prior to that he got finished by Masvidal and Woodley however in a different weight class. I dont see any way Till can be ahead of Marvin.

Cannonier, Brunson, Vettori, Till, Hermansson, Gastelum imo. More than happy to switch Till and Hermansson btw.

Watch a great organization for yourself. You can start today and continue on.

one-on-tnt-2.jpg
I have and I’ve not been impressed in the slightest with both how they run the company, the production, and their events.

Like I said as of right now the only thing I like about them is their KB and MT matches because a major organisation hosting full MT rules is very rare.

Yet your beloved (shitty) Bellator just started ranking fighters too. Fuck you
I was with you until this point. Shitting on an entire promotion just cos some dude don't wanna discuss rankings is a bit fuckin much.

Rankings deal a great matter for ~98% of the roster. A select few (Conor, Nate, Khamzat etc.) will be given opportunities they have not earned because they are (potentially) big money-earners, but it does not render the rankings obsolete for the overwhelming majority. Michael Chiesa, Derek Brunson, Arnold Allen - guys like this are not going to be gifted anything. They're going to have work hard and put up great results and build win streaks to get close to a title shot - if that's something they care about, and for alot of them they do indeed care. You better believe alot of the rank-and-file guys who step into the cage care about their rankings.

The exceptions don't disprove this.
This.

They play a factor in how things progress and what fights get made and which ones get turned down. Ain't got to like em to discuss em

Not sure Vettori should get that much of a bump for beating Holland who Brunson dominated just 2 weeks prior. I would also probably put Ige above Allen, but not a huge issue.
In my opinion, if Allen and Ige fought Ige would win pretty handily. Not buying into Allen yet he hasn't really impressed which might be a bit of an unpopular opinion.

Go thread crap somewhere else, asshole.

Yet your beloved (shitty) Bellator just started ranking fighters too. Fuck you
<3>

How about this instead, why don't you stop whining about rankings if you think they are irrelevant?

And they certainly mean shit to the fighters, ya dumb cunt

You're one angry little man.

All you do in threads is throw insults at people that have a different opinion to yours.

Go out and get some pussy or do something. You clearly need a hobby/life.

Come in at 11, beat number five who’s been out almost 2 years, instantly take their spot, because fuck the people ranked 10-6. Amirite?

Pretty much confirms Vetorri gets next shot. Izzy gonna continue to avoid that rematch with Whittaker.

You're off, Dern was ranked #11, not #13. Also, Nina Nunes is now ranked #7, and was ranked #5 before the fight. Basically Dern took her spot.

Maybe you thought Nunes was unranked because until recently she was listed as Nina Ansaroff.

Dern's previous win, Virna Jandiroba, is currently ranked #13.
I stand correct, you speak facts.

Back