News Rankings Update: Marvin Vettori to #3, Arnold Allen to #8, Dern to #5

Yea I look at 3-4 sites, mostly Tap and FM for a relative ballpark and the Dog, UFC, etc. tossed in for fine tuning here and there.

I find minimal variations of note and mostly just for fight picks. It gets to splitting hairs which helps little.

Allen?
MvKRaWR.gif

View attachment 847300 View attachment 847301 View attachment 847302

Kinda interesting that Edmen moved up 2 spots for no reason. Also interesting that Jeremy Stephens is still ranked in the top 10 after 4 straight losses. I suspect he'll be dropped after his 155 fight against Klose

Not sure Vettori should get that much of a bump for beating Holland who Brunson dominated just 2 weeks prior. I would also probably put Ige above Allen, but not a huge issue.

Allen over Ige is wrong

Guess Dern got her wish ta crack the top 5 as well.

Not sure Vettori should get that much of a bump for beating Holland who Brunson dominated just 2 weeks prior. I would also probably put Ige above Allen, but not a huge issue.

Yeah in way but lets look at the people behind him:

1) Cannonnier: Lost his last fight to Rob but prior to that he beat Anderson and Hermansson. You could make a case for him to be ahead of Vettori but Jared lost his last fight and Vettori is on a 5 fight win streak. Its not too clear who should be ahead

2) Brunson: Is on a 4 fight win streak last wins are Shabazyan and Holland. You could also make a case also for Brunson to be ahead of Marvin but same case, kind of unclear to me.

3) Till: Beat Gastelum then lost to Whittaker; prior to that he got finished by Masvidal and Woodley however in a different weight class. I dont see any way Till can be ahead of Marvin.

Yet your beloved (shitty) Bellator just started ranking fighters too. Fuck you

Your anger is tremendous.

<36>

I look forward to seeing you in the next Bellator event thread like a good little donkey. Be sure to stop by ONE, Rizin, and many others as well.

Back