Randy repeats Sherdoggers' analysis of Khabib vs McGregor

He's a grappler.
He's the kind of fighter who thinks Conor is "disrespecting" the sport with his behavior.
He was pulling for Nate in both fights.
There's a video of him celebrating with Royce I believe when Nate won.

Randy : "I see myself in Khabib"

Shocking that Randy would basically favour himself

Eddie Alverez is a terrible match up for Conor. He's going to take him down and keep him there for 5 straight rounds.

My analysis is that you will be the only Conor fan left on this board after Khabib mauls him just like you are the only Ronda fan left here. Purple pillow incoming friend.
Khabib will win,but @ortizgnp is not the only Ronda fan left here. Hardly. The Armbar Nation requests you stand down. Dont cry.

ronda-rousey-belt.jpg

conormcgregor.jpg

web1_mma-ufc200advance_070616ev_018_7361632.jpg
It's always interesting to see someone who idolizes reprehensible people.

Eddie Alverez is a terrible match up for Conor. He's going to take him down and keep him there for 5 straight rounds.
Yeah because Alvarez wins all of his fights with overwhelming wrestling dominance

I hope randy hits conor w his cane to setup the khabib small package. 1 2 3

Yeah because Alvarez wins all of his fights with overwhelming wrestling dominance
He has won w wrestling though. But its clear khabibs wrestling is galaxies away.

He has won w wrestling though. But its clear khabibs wrestling is galaxies away.
Exactly. Just because someone has won with wrestling doesn't mean they're on Khabib's level.

Reprehensible how? She hasnt cheated,roided,missed weight,hit pregnant ladies with her car. Shes basically a saint in this business.

Wrestler chooses wrestler

Nothing new.

I trust TJs analysis more.
A current active champion who doesn't have a grudge with the UFC.

TJ: "Khabib's slow"

And if Al IaQuinta can land on Khabib then Conor definitely can.

I'm a Ronda fan and I'm still here.

I'm a Conor fan and I'll be here if he loses too.

I'm not a bandwagon Conor hater like 90% of Sherdog who jumped on Alvarezs nuts, then Fergusons then Mayweathers and now Khabib's.

That's because I (apparently) was one of the few who didn't get my feelings hurt by her actions.

She's the GOAT, my friend.

Khabib will win,but @ortizgnp is not the only Ronda fan left here. Hardly. The Armbar Nation requests you stand down. Dont cry.

strobedinodjandkidsprayingandworshipping_zps4b939806.gif

Our Lady Of Armbars is well enshrined in the pantheon of the Just Bleed faithful. I'm sure 2018 join dates weren't aware that MMA was a thing when she was making other women scream in pain in Strikeforce.

Conors lucky Ronda didnt come back uo to 145 and challenge him. Probably a key factor in him absconding to 155 as soon as possible.

lol'ed at reprehensible. I think it's safe to say that you're more emotionally invested in these three than I am.

most fighter's analysis means shit. they get their picks wrong more often than not. there are maybe like a handful of fighters who can give an in depth analysis that isn't some basic obvious shit.
Couture had a long run of accurate predictions. This,appears to be another one of those

Back