Randy repeats Sherdoggers' analysis of Khabib vs McGregor

Someone asked me if I thought Mcgregor's tattoos are gay. I replied he has the exact tattoos of a feminine model. Does it mean I have no balls to call McGregor's tattoos are girly?

grow up, kid
Did you fail analogies in 5th grade?

Wrestler chooses wrestler

Nothing new.

I trust TJs analysis more.
A current active champion who doesn't have a grudge with the UFC.

TJ: "Khabib's slow"

And if Al IaQuinta can land on Khabib then Conor definitely can.

I'm a Ronda fan and I'm still here.

I'm a Conor fan and I'll be here if he loses too.

I'm not a bandwagon Conor hater like 90% of Sherdog who jumped on Alvarezs nuts, then Fergusons then Mayweathers and now Khabib's.

I mean... he never fought Ferguson, lost to Mayweather, and has yet to fight Khabib... Only 1/4 of your examples are Conor wins

It is an analysis from an expert...it must be unbiased and accurate!

I think it’s been firmly established that randy is quite terrible at predictions. Also he’s a wrestler so there’s gonna be some bias. Let’s also not forget how the wrestler vs striker match ups worked out for him.

It's not, seemingly, a tough fight to analyze. Khabib is one of the best ever at doing what Conors the worst at. That being said, I'm rooting for a Conor KO.

I think Conor better get a finish in 3 rounds. If it goes the distance I Khabib gets a decision.

Honestly khabib is going to maul conor and all his fans will cry and make excuses that if the eagle stood and traded with him he would of won!

Back