Randy repeats Sherdoggers' analysis of Khabib vs McGregor

My analysis is that Conor is going to win via TKO.

My analysis is that Conor is going to win via TKO.

My analysis is that you will be the only Conor fan left on this board after Khabib mauls him just like you are the only Ronda fan left here. Purple pillow incoming friend.

Last edited:
That's because that is common sense.

Chances are quite high that win or lose Conor will find himself on his back at least once.

My analysis is that you will be the only Conor left on this board after Khabib mauls him just like you are the only Ronda fan left here. Purple pillow incoming friend.
ronda-rousey-belt.jpg

conormcgregor.jpg

web1_mma-ufc200advance_070616ev_018_7361632.jpg

Conor tendency to wilt in grappling positions + Khabib being the most dominant grappler in the UFC = Disaster.

I will be back to collect and drink the sweet tears of conor fanboys when the time comes MARK MY WORDS>

My analysis is that you will be the only Conor left on this board after Khabib mauls him just like you are the only Ronda fan left here. Purple pillow incoming friend.
No, if Khabib wins, I will still be here too.
Conor tendency to wilt in grappling positions + Khabib being the most dominant grappler in the UFC = Disaster.

I will be back to collect and drink the sweet tears of conor fanboys when the time comes MARK MY WORDS>
Marked.

No, if Khabib wins, I will still be here too.

Yeah I was just teasing him because he seems to be the only few Ronda fans left on this board. It will take a couple of losses in a row for Conor to have his fans disappear. Also, he is legit as opposed to Ronda being way overhyped and I don't actually see Conor losing to too many fighters.

Randy Couture is a very intelligent guy, he usually predicts the right outcome.

Last edited:
I agree with Randy but lol @ using Diaz as an example. You already know what the Diaz bros will do and it's to Just scrap..mentally. You rarely see the Diaz bros actively go for takedowns or try and incorporate it into their striking game. It's usually their opponent who will fly into their guard and get submitted via Mcgregor style. But I'll give Nate credit; he did attempt a few takedowns in the 2nd fight after Conor was beating his face in. But does that really count? If Nate Diaz started off with trying to get Mcgregor to the ground I'd imagine the fight would've been a lot different with Mcgregor being hesitant to strike with him. It was the same deal with Eddie and Mcgregor. Eddie has come out in interviews and admitted to trying to strike with Conor.

Conor's tendency to smash people in title fights = disaster for Khabib.

conors gonna fake and injury or something because the dolly saga didn't work

Well Its Randy. Of course he is going to have a thing for the wrestling style guy

Yeah I was just teasing him because he seems to be the only few Ronda fans left on this board. It will take a couple of losses in a row for Conor to have his fans disappear. Also, he is legit as opposed to Ronda being way overhyped and I don't actually see Conor losing to too many fighters.

Fergy, khabib, Lee - these are all matches could comfortably lose but I'm a fan of his cos of his style, entertainment and the fact his fights are always entertaining too...
Wins or losses, I'm in.

A fighter doesn't have to be a goat for me to be a fan, fk any fairweather fans.

Wrestler chooses wrestler

Nothing new.

I trust TJs analysis more.
A current active champion who doesn't have a grudge with the UFC.

TJ: "Khabib's slow"

And if Al IaQuinta can land on Khabib then Conor definitely can.

I'm a Ronda fan and I'm still here.

I'm a Conor fan and I'll be here if he loses too.

I'm not a bandwagon Conor hater like 90% of Sherdog who jumped on Alvarezs nuts, then Fergusons then Mayweathers and now Khabib's.

Yeah I was just teasing him because he seems to be the only few Ronda fans left on this board.

That's because I (apparently) was one of the few who didn't get my feelings hurt by her actions.

She's the GOAT, my friend.

Back