Randy repeats Sherdoggers' analysis of Khabib vs McGregor

While refusing to make a pick one way or the other... Randy's just saying that Khabib's style could "potentially give Conor problems." We're not exactly breaking new ground here.

I agree with Randy but lol @ using Diaz as an example. You already know what the Diaz bros will do and it's to Just scrap..mentally. You rarely see the Diaz bros actively go for takedowns or try and incorporate it into their striking game. It's usually their opponent who will fly into their guard and get submitted via Mcgregor style. But I'll give Nate credit; he did attempt a few takedowns in the 2nd fight after Conor was beating his face in. But does that really count? If Nate Diaz started off with trying to get Mcgregor to the ground I'd imagine the fight would've been a lot different with Mcgregor being hesitant to strike with him. It was the same deal with Eddie and Mcgregor. Eddie has come out in interviews and admitted to trying to strike with Conor.
Hope u got a link to Eddie interview about trying to strike with McGregor...

The worst thing for Conor is that thanks to his Aldo and Alvarez performances, he won't catch Khabib sleeping on his standup. However, Khabib will have to avoid being conned into opening up when Conor starts throwing any crazy strikes. I have a feeling Conor is going to bait Khabib with a few outlandish strikes, then try to sneak him when he moves in for the TD.

My analysis is that you will be the only Conor fan left on this board after Khabib mauls him just like you are the only Ronda fan left here. Purple pillow incoming friend.

Conor fans aren't fickle little twerps like Conor haters. We will still be fans even if he loses.

..just like a Sherbro analysis, minus expressions such as 'murdered', 'raped', '100%' and 'end his career'.

The wrestler picked the wrestler to win the fight?

<DCWhoa>

My analysis is that you will be the only Conor fan left on this board after Khabib mauls him just like you are the only Ronda fan left here. Purple pillow incoming friend.
I predict that no matter how badly Khabib dominates Conor, should he win, I will still dislike Khabib and still like Conor at the end of the fight.

Yeah I was just teasing him because he seems to be the only few Ronda fans left on this board. It will take a couple of losses in a row for Conor to have his fans disappear. Also, he is legit as opposed to Ronda being way overhyped and I don't actually see Conor losing to too many fighters.
Ronda fans were the worst breed of fans there were. They would argue for how she would beat half of the men in bantamweight class.

I'm not getting this. Mendes and Diaz. Stylistically that's two completely different things right there. And you could say Nurgamedov is a third type of fighter.

The one Conor lost was when he got boxed up on the feet. Diaz got the RNC to finish it but he didn't employ a grappling strategy.

The guy who employed the grappling strategy got TKO'd

Where are you going with this Randy?

Common sense analysis, I think. Still not sure it’s true though.

960.jpg

If you went by the numbers, COnor would have been KO'd by Aldo, and not the other way around.
My analysis is that Conor is going to win via TKO.

People still don't understand that fighters are fallible and biased.
Randy fought a lot closer to Khabib style, so he will envision Khabib winning.
A Striker will see Conor winning.

The truth is either thing can happen, and it will depend solely on who can impose their game.

More or less like Cain & Junior.
If Junior (Conor) could hit Cain before he closes the distance, it's a KO win.
But if Cain (Khabib) can close the distance, Conor will be too tired to hit/KO Khabib and the fight will last as long as Conor can handle with his gas tank.... which is not that much

most fighter's analysis means shit. they get their picks wrong more often than not. there are maybe like a handful of fighters who can give an in depth analysis that isn't some basic obvious shit.

Hes actually about 20x more intelligent than probably anyone on sherdog, especially when it comes to anazyling fights.

Not when he's so biased.
He can't stand Conor.
And he's a grappler.

Back