Randy repeats Sherdoggers' analysis of Khabib vs McGregor

The unlikable trinity
tenor.gif

The Needle Movers

I agree with Randy but lol @ using Diaz as an example. You already know what the Diaz bros will do and it's to Just scrap..mentally. You rarely see the Diaz bros actively go for takedowns or try and incorporate it into their striking game. It's usually their opponent who will fly into their guard and get submitted via Mcgregor style. But I'll give Nate credit; he did attempt a few takedowns in the 2nd fight after Conor was beating his face in. But does that really count? If Nate Diaz started off with trying to get Mcgregor to the ground I'd imagine the fight would've been a lot different with Mcgregor being hesitant to strike with him. It was the same deal with Eddie and Mcgregor. Eddie has come out in interviews and admitted to trying to strike with Conor.
Pretty sure what Randy is talking about is that Diaz was able to control Conor in the clinch several times and even got him down from there.

The thing is Diaz is not exactly known for his clinch game or wrestling. Let alone strength.

Khabib though is.

Conor can't afford to give Khabib the same opportunities.

I’m hoping Mcgregors bitch ass wins just so we can keep some eyeballs on mma. Way too many good fighters not getting seen right now,the Mcgregor circus can help that problem.

Randy is biased against Conor.
He doesnt like his personality.
He's really no better to listen to than Sherdog Conor haters.

So now it’s officially verified that all Sherdoggers are fight experts?
WkRaORp.gif

Randy is biased against Conor.
He doesnt like his personality.
He's really no better to listen to than Sherdog Conor haters.

Hes actually about 20x more intelligent than probably anyone on sherdog, especially when it comes to anazyling fights.

He said Mendes and Diaz gave him a bit of trouble with their styles, and Khabib has a style the can give him trouble.
So...Sherdogg is right? What are you getting at here.

<23>

<{vega}>

Jones, Conor and Honda are all phenomenal martial artists.

Martial arts start with respect and humility for me, I can't look up to people who are estranged to that concept.

Back