Randa Markos wants to fight Bec Rawlings in Australia

Randa lost to penne recently lol bec would smash her standing

Randa lost to penne recently lol bec would smash her standing

I would love to know how the myth that Bec actually has good striking somehow got started,

anyone care to explain, because based on what I've seen, it's pretty amature looking.

Penne would beat up Bec to.

Your post is terrible

She has to get a divorce first.

On a side note, I've just harassed Shelby to get Randa and the SW division more fights.
I am secretly Jeff.

Very nice.

Kish is a far better striker than Bec and she didn't "wreck shop" on a green Randa.

Pierced just hating.

Yo, Bec's already talking shit on Twitter, defend your woman!

tumblr_n0rhaoHlPv1rmght3o2_400.gif

Inb4 vagabondbaby, err I mean derelictnewborn, I mean homelessdouche.

Oh wait, I see he's already in here. My mistake.

That's Hobo Baby or Vagrant Newborn, Pix!

I would love to know how the myth that Bec actually has good striking somehow got started,

anyone care to explain, because based on what I've seen, it's pretty amature looking.

Penne would beat up Bec to.

Your post is terrible

Faber said bec was the best boxer in the tuf house, id say he's a good judge of talent.

Bec is coming off surgery. I don't know if she's recovered yet. I think Randa wins because her ground game and overall game is better. But I like them both and think it would be a good fight. Hopefully Bec is recovered from her surgery.

Bec Rawlings couldn't even beat Heather Jo Clark who fought with a TORN acl FFS. And does anyone have the gif where Bec rolled into some chicks guard on TUF when she was in side control?

I like this fight. And I like Randa taking the initiative and calling someone out. It shows that she wants to fight and shouldn't be ignored. But knowing Sean Shelby, he's probably in his highrise hotel suite atop UFC Headquarters listening to Phil Collins :cool: while he scoffs away at the Women's Divisions and having to put in the effort to pay attention. :icon_chee

american-psycho.gif

I like this fight. And I like Randa taking the initiative and calling someone out. It shows that she wants to fight and shouldn't be ignored. But knowing Sean Shelby, he's probably in his highrise hotel suite atop UFC Headquarters listening to Phil Collins :cool: while he scoffs away at the Women's Divisions and having to put in the effort to pay attention. :icon_chee

american-psycho.gif

Hah, exactly!

A healthy love for irony, feigned lesbianism coupled with real exhibitionism, and ass shots (Magana only; Bec has no ass).

Idk if there was anything between Bec and Magana they do seem a bit friendly with each other. But she does have children and was married or had a boyfriend.

And I think her ass is pretty nice:

GetFileAttachment_zpssovxsqrt.png

10917376_936773303001896_8747226214370626175_n_zpsmhtbepa2.jpg

american-psycho.gif

if he continues his current form we can expect an announcement for markos- badurek any day now...:eek:

aren't we overrating randa just a little? no disrespect.

Idk if there was anything between Bec and Magana they do seem a bit friendly with each other. But she does have children and was married or had a boyfriend.

And I think her ass is pretty nice:

http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab3/ssx2/GetFileAttachment_zpssovxsqrt.png[/IMG

[IMG]http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab3/ssx2/10917376_936773303001896_8747226214370626175_n_zpsmhtbepa2.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

In the first pic she's got her hands there for a reason--so you can't see how small it is. In the second, she's popping it pretty hard. Even the flattest butted chick looks like they've got a little something going on back there if they do that.

She's got no butt and that's ok. She's got pretty good facial aesthetics.

In the first pic she's got her hands there for a reason--so you can't see how small it is. In the second, she's popping it pretty hard. Even the flattest butted chick looks like they've got a little something going on back there if they do that.

She's got no butt and that's ok. She's got pretty good facial aesthetics.

Her ass may not be big but that doesn't mean its bad. I think its nice. Her body overall is pretty nice too.

Would anyone be kind enough to tell me how things took place?
Reading about it from the internet/social media, I'm afraid to get a quite distorted picture.
I'm obviously not able to watch "Ufc tonight" from my location.

Did Randa actually call Bec out?
Did she talk any trash (read it on twitter, having a hard time believing it)?
Did she speak at all?
Or did Helwani simply refer that Markos would be interested to fight Rawlings at 193?

ty

Last edited:
Interesting. Make it happen! Anything right now.

Yes, I will take it. I really do hope that she ends up on the Jan 2. card, but I just wanna see Randa fight again ... and so do a lot of other fans.

Back