Randa Markos wants to fight Bec Rawlings in Australia

Used to hate Rawlings and Magana, but they've since grown on me like a couple of sexy benign tumors strategically placed in maximally aesthetic locations.

Hope this fight happens and she DESTROYS Rand Marcus.

hmmm, how so??

No. 6 calls out unbanked fighter? Weak sauce.

Interesting. Make it happen! Anything right now.

you must creep her out so much dude. a guy named homeless infant tweeting at her and tweeting about her non stop.... fuck... you creep me out.

thats being said id love to see her beat the piss out of bed in becs own country. bec deplorable and should suffer such humiliation.

you must creep her out so much dude. a guy named homeless infant tweeting at her and tweeting about her non stop.... fuck... you creep me out.

thats being said id love to see her beat the piss out of bed in becs own country. bec deplorable and should suffer such humiliation.

Lmao Holmes you're tweeting at Randa now? Damn kid I thought I was into her.

Supporting a favorite, mane. Checking out my Twitter, aye? :p

Always nice to see Bec lose.

Lmao Holmes you're tweeting at Randa now? Damn kid I thought I was into her.

Yeeeeup. She even followed me! :redface: Crazy, imo. I've mainly been tweeting at Shelby & Dana, annoying them to get her a fight. Whole reason I made it.

Bec is recovering from stress fractures in her femur. Not quite sure she'd be good to go at 193.

Progress man....Progress....

WARANDA :D

randa03a2.jpg

She followed you? When's the wedding? :D

It was last week, man. We don't waste time :icon_lol:

Seriously, bec would wreck shop on randa in the standup.

Bad fight for randa, her best chance would be to out wrestle bec to a dec, but Becs got a good sub game and solid defensive grappling

Seriously, bec would wreck shop on randa in the standup.

Bad fight for randa, her best chance would be to out wrestle bec to a dec, but Becs got a good sub game and solid defensive grappling

Kish is a far better striker than Bec and she didn't "wreck shop" on a green Randa.

markos would beat rawlings in round 1, have a nap and destroy herrig in round 3, bit of a
come down for her but i can see why she would want to punch her in the face.
images

Inb4 vagabondbaby, err I mean derelictnewborn, I mean homelessdouche.

Oh wait, I see he's already in here. My mistake.

Back