Randa Markos wants to fight Bec Rawlings in Australia

This is what any sensible mature grown adult would do.
Anyone shitting on Randa for this needs to question their mentality in life.

you and your common sense approach can GTFO !!!:icon_chee

This is Sherdog buddy !
R7rI0IG.jpg

This is what any sensible mature grown adult would do.
Anyone shitting on Randa for this needs to question their mentality in life.

Mature grown adults cover their ears and block off all negativities?

I'd like to see one of these "mature grown adults" run a successful anything with that 5-year-old "lalalalalala I can't hear you!" attitude.

All the funnier considering Randa Markos came from Iraq, and the folks there have to deal with "negative stuff" on a daily basis that are a thousand times worse than the laughable first world problems Markos had to deal with on TUF, but I bet Randa just covers her ears and eyes and pretend none of that is even happening to her people because F 'em, none of it is happening in Windsor and she has no time for negative shit in her life. So mature and sensible. LOL at those immature "without borders" dummies who acknowledges all the negativities and bad of the world and try to change it.

I'd rather Jo Jo beat up Bec but i'd settle for Randa doing it instead.

you and your common sense approach can GTFO !!!:icon_chee

This is Sherdog buddy !

Naa, I'm in it for the shoop threads and catching mma news here first.
And no I'm not just going to leave because I have a more sensible way of thinking.

Mature grown adults cover their ears and block off all negativities?

I'd like to see one of these "mature grown adults" run a successful anything with that 5-year-old "lalalalalala I can't hear you!" attitude.

All the funnier considering Randa Markos came from Iraq, and the folks there have to deal with "negative stuff" on a daily basis that are a thousand times worse than the laughable first world problems Markos had to deal with on TUF, but I bet Randa just covers her ears and eyes and pretend none of that is even happening to her people because F 'em, none of it is happening in Windsor and she has no time for negative shit in her life. So mature and sensible. LOL at those immature "without borders" dummies who acknowledges all the negativities and bad of the world and try to change it.
cool story dude

Back