Randa Markos wants to fight Bec Rawlings in Australia

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Randa Markos wants to fight Bec Rawlings in Australia at UFC 193.

Via UFC Tonight.

Naw. They can let Bec fight but they should save Markos for UFC 195.

Shouldn't make this fight, they'll waste it and put it on the main card killing everyone.

I think Randa wrecks her.

tumblr_m6ha2uyfh71rwcc6bo1_400.gif

Wonder why her though. Maybe unfinished business we didn't see on TUF? Wanting to fight in that stadium is also understandable, that exposure.

Bec would box randa up

Bogan bar brawling ftw

Wonder why her though. Maybe unfinished business we didn't see on TUF? Wanting to fight in that stadium is also understandable, that exposure.
Those girls were giving randa crap on the show, so probably related to that.

She might just want any fight available. At straw weight even a short win streak, plus apparently overachieving on TUF may get her ranked highly. A strong win over Bec gets her into the title picture. At most she'd probably only need one more win after that.

She might just want any fight available. At straw weight even a short win streak, plus apparently overachieving on TUF may get her ranked highly. A strong win over Bec gets her into the title picture. At most she'd probably only need one more win after that.

I'm sure that's what she wants. That's a good place to get a fight too, the Lawler vs Condit fight should get some good attention i'd imagine. It very well could, though i'd say she's already floating around it being ranked #6 & all.

At this point I don't even care who she fights. She just needs a damn fight. Fuck the ufc and their handling of this division.

Used to hate Rawlings and Magana, but they've since grown on me like a couple of sexy benign tumors strategically placed in maximally aesthetic locations.

Hope this fight happens and she DESTROYS Rand Marcus.

Randa wins this fight everywhere.

And that's not just because i'm into her.

Ugh, Randa.

randa would destroy beck, whatever though she needs to fight

Back