Randa Markos wants to fight Bec Rawlings in Australia

As I said earlier. Bec is recovering from surgery. She even posted the photos of her leg on her social media pages. So right now, I'm not sure she will be fighting anytime soon.

Good fight. Bec def should be on the card if healthy.

Whatever, I'm happy enough with the card as it is, a good cat fight would be handy though.

As I said earlier. Bec is recovering from surgery. She even posted the photos of her leg on her social media pages. So right now, I'm not sure she will be fighting anytime soon.

This tweet by Bec supports what you say...

That's good man. Ya she's a single Mom supporting a few kids who dealt with some shit in past relationships. Can't be easy for a young female MMA fighter to support kids.

I think she came off bad on TUF but Magana was mostly the one acting like a fool. And Bec was kind of guilt by association. That Heather chick was acting like a bit of a tool as well. She's not completely innocent.

She's a pretty nice looking girl too.

Yeah she's supporting two kids by fighting, respect to her for not being a deadbeat living off child support (doubt her douchebag exes send her money anyways).

I'll always cheer for her. She got into kickboxing just to lose some weight and then managed to make it all the way to the UFC.

And yeah she's a cutie for sure.

LOL even Australians don't like her. I sometimes feel like I'm the only Bec Rawlings fan on Sherdog.

I did genuinely support her as I do all Aussies . We don't have that Many Aussie MMA fighters so we tend to support our guys no matter what but Bec's behaviour in the house and how she was at the weigh in for her first UFC fight really put me off.

I think Markos blocks a lot of girls. If they fight she dont want her opponent stalking her and seeing what she's doing in training or personally. Makes sence. Bec getting mad like a high schooler.

Not a very ambitious choice of opponent.

I just want to see Randa back in the cage. Doesn't matter against who.

Well, as for Bec and her past relationship and "shitty exes" and so on, I got to read, what her ex husband wrote, responding to her accusations, and it was a good read tbh. After watching her on TUF I kind of lean towards his version anyways.

Meh, easy win for Markos. I'd like Bec to win because she's fun when she's doing her game.

Weak af move by Randa. Let's see HomelessInfant defend this one.

Randa blocked her around TUF time.

I thought it was funny that Bec started talking shit when injured & Randa hasn't even said anything about her. Typical Bec. She also blocked me :icon_lol:

I would love to know how the myth that Bec actually has good striking somehow got started,

anyone care to explain, because based on what I've seen, it's pretty amature looking.

as a long time reader of the forum,i was forced to open an account in a previous life to ask some posters just that.

back when she had a 'sticky'...I was curious if comments about 'your hands look awesome' & 'your striking is soooo crips'...were sarcasm or serious.

Weak af move by Randa. Let's see HomelessInfant defend this one.

why is it a weak move ? stopping bullshit tweets from a fighter that doesn't or will ever have the ability to do the things she'll claim to do.

why is it a weak move ? stopping bullshit tweets from a fighter that doesn't or will ever have the ability to do the things she'll claim to do.

Rex is just still mad about PVZ being less impressive. :)

So being a TUF washout on one of the most talent-poor seasons in TUF history is more impressive than dominating a seasoned vet (Herrig) in your 6th fight? Lol.

Randa's 6th fight:

ScornfulWeeklyBoilweevil.gif

455223376-team-pettis-fighter-randa-markos-celebrates-gettyimages.jpg

Her 7th fight... :redface:

RecentLeanAmericancrocodile.gif

as a long time reader of the forum,i was forced to open an account in a previous life to ask some posters just that.

back when she had a 'sticky'...I was curious if comments about 'your hands look awesome' & 'your striking is soooo crips'...were sarcasm or serious.

I'll take Fabers word over yours on how good her striking is.

Randa blocked her around TUF time.

I thought it was funny that Bec started talking shit when injured & Randa hasn't even said anything about her. Typical Bec. She also blocked me :icon_lol:

That's just how she is dude. I don't think she was very impressed with Randa calling her out when she's injured.

I like Randa as well btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back