Rumored R.I.P. RIZIN (RIZIN SAYS F U to American Fans)

Also Hooters, Dave and Buster's, and most bars/restaurants. Even the ones that aren't well known chains show them. Just calling around will find a place that shows them pretty quickly. Some have a cover charge, some a minimum check total, and also some that have no requirements at all. Either way, no need to pay the $65.

Ugh I wish I had a D&B around me, seems like such a fun place. And unfortunately many bars around me only show the mega fights, last one a local bar showed was Conor/Khabib. UFC really does fuck bars raw no vaseline when it comes to showing PPV events. If you're not in a highly populated area, you lose money by the fist full.

lo, ya i do. I actually went to B Dubs a couple days ago cuz I'm on a hotwing kick. I scarfed some Blazin' bone ins (cuz eating one at a time is gruesome). I went with a friend who paid, cuz until until Mon. i'd been out of work for 3 months. So, I'm still too poor for a ten dollar atm :p

Shoulda went for that BMF sauce. Shit was brutal. I love hot food, but I tapped out lol.

Ugh I wish I had a D&B around me, seems like such a fun place. And unfortunately many bars around me only show the mega fights, last one a local bar showed was Conor/Khabib. UFC really does fuck bars raw no vaseline when it comes to showing PPV events. If you're not in a highly populated area, you lose money by the fist full.
Very good points. D&B is a good time, go if you ever get a chance. And yea, I believe the fee that bars pay to show events is based on the max capacity of the bar. I could see a lot of places losing money if they aren't packing the building, and/or selling a ton of menu items.

Very good points. D&B is a good time, go if you ever get a chance. And yea, I believe the fee that bars pay to show events is based on the max capacity of the bar. I could see a lot of places losing money if they aren't packing the building, and/or selling a ton of menu items.
I asked a local... idk eatery if they were going to have the PPV event. They told me it was very expensive per available seat to be able to show the event. Analogically, it reminds me of something a guy I worked for told me (employed 20 or so guys), "It's more costly to me to provide health insurance ( not including the employee still paying an amount) than it is for the employee to get insurance on their own."

I don't have a Twittier or go on the Twittier but i'm happy @Vulcan can spend his life Twitterying and Instamagramming all day to bring Sherdog their stories despite never actually adding it's meaning or anything in the OP. All hail Twitterdog and their determined Social media team of allite prophessionals.
Do you "twitch prime sub to them"? is the real question bro.

Yeah, TS kinda left a lot of needed information out of that first post.

Do you "twitch prime sub to them"? is the real question bro.

Yeah, TS kinda left a lot of needed information out of that first post.

I twitch to my homies dat follow my shiz and show me love dawg cause i'm trying to rep the 413 and i'll break 2 followers soon #Fthehaterzzzbruh4rlthodawg #illgetmorethanjustfamilyfollowersandWOWaccountsImade

I asked a local... idk eatery if they were going to have the PPV event. They told me it was very expensive per available seat to be able to show the event. Analogically, it reminds me of something a guy I worked for told me (employed 20 or so guys), "It's more costly to me to provide health insurance ( not including the employee still paying an amount) than it is for the employee to get insurance on their own."
Right, and that's just the available space. It doesn't take into consideration the amount of seats actually filled. True on the insurance, too. The lower the amount of employees, the higher the insurance rates. Big business/money concepts are almost never small business friendly.

Have no idea what anyone is talking about. People actually paid for that?

I twitch to my homies dat follow my shiz and show me love dawg cause i'm trying to rep the 413 and i'll break 2 followers soon #Fthehaterzzzbruh4rlthodawg #illgetmorethanjustfamilyfollowersandWOWaccountsImade
Werdz 2 mah elphibit slimm dipper

Probably tried to get their money laundering fees boosted with the Yamaguchi-gumi and got whacked.

No english broadcast?

Even RIZIN is probably fed up with Frank Triggs and this other guys commentary...
;)

Rizin's broadcasting sucks anyway. After what they pulled with the Bellator postlims, I wouldn't pay one sent to watch their cards.

I knew "newbie" was coming, but I knew the SherSnobs would set me straight. It's all good. Thanks for the reply

I believe Fight Pass actually has both of their events on Fight Pass, so if you have that and get a chance, you should definitely check those out. They had a really good roster of fighters and put on two really good, solid events. So good in fact, that the UFC actually countered the broadcast of their first event with an Anderson Silva fight, who Dana was touting as the number one pound for pound fighter in the world at that point.

Not trying to be a snob by the way, so I am sorry if it comes off that way. We all got into this sport not knowing the history of it, so I appreciate new fans that are interested, rather than just riding the latest hype job.

Now i know the end is nigh, sherdoggers are being polite and helpful.

can't they just offer the stream with japanese commentary? nobody wants to hear the jabronis they get on english commentary talking about anything anyway.

also why is this 'rip rizin'. another shit thread title from shitdog's leading shitposter. does not caring about 'american fans' (what about their european ones?) mean the USAF is gonna bring freedom and democracy to the saitama super arena or something.

Back