Rumored R.I.P. RIZIN (RIZIN SAYS F U to American Fans)

True K-1 dies years ago.
They just care about the lower weight divisions nowadays where almost only japanese fighters are fighting. K-1 is sadly not international anymore where big foreigner fighters are beating eachother up. I subbed to their Youtube channel and the new fights are also good but without big names. I like Takeru Segawa and Minoru Kimura

RIZIN 21 is a small show, they'll probably be back on FITE for the following show.

Good, I hated Fite’s commentary so much. Now I can watch blessed JMMA in its intended language.

Subs > dubs

Dana_White_-_RIP_Tombstone_Pic.0.jpg
Wait, is Affliction not just a brand? What's the context of it here?

I mean 90% of UFC fighters probably make less than the average big titty streamer.

not even probably. go to a chick with big tits but only 5 viewers and you'll still see that she gets donations of like $500 nightly

Wait, is Affliction not just a brand? What's the context of it here?

Affliction held two MMA shows from 2008-2009. Fedor Zulu'd Tim Sylvia on the first, and knocked Arlovski out of the sky for the second. He was scheduled to face Barnett in their third event titled "Trilogy" but Barnett pissed hot (shocker) and most of the fighters/fights scheduled for the card were absorbed into the UFC/Strikeforce.

To be fair I'm surprised they survived for so many years

I knew "newbie" was coming, but I knew the SherSnobs would set me straight. It's all good. Thanks for the reply

I believe Fight Pass actually has both of their events on Fight Pass, so if you have that and get a chance, you should definitely check those out. They had a really good roster of fighters and put on two really good, solid events. So good in fact, that the UFC actually countered the broadcast of their first event with an Anderson Silva fight, who Dana was touting as the number one pound for pound fighter in the world at that point.

Not trying to be a snob by the way, so I am sorry if it comes off that way. We all got into this sport not knowing the history of it, so I appreciate new fans that are interested, rather than just riding the latest hype job.

Not trying to be a snob by the way, so I am sorry if it comes off that way. We all got into this sport not knowing the history of it, so I appreciate new fans that are interested, rather than just riding the latest hype job.
lol no, you gave me the ideal reply. I was replying strictly to BEATDOWNS, because there is always that one person who needs to feel better about themselves, via being condescending to others.

I watched a fair amount of live WEC, some Strikeforce, and UFC 1 stuff when I was a kid (It was boring at the time. My dad had me watching Bloodsport and I didn't understand the ground game, so lol) 12 yrs ago I started practicing Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu from (without prejudice) one of the best practitioners and instructors in the world. That pulled me into watching MMA more. I remember my first PPV buy. It was Chuck vs. Tito, where Nick Diaz KOed Robby Lawler. I don't get into it too hardcore; only as much as it entertains me. I'm the poor guy who sees a few PPV events each year. Any other time (if interesting enough) I'm reading on Sherdog's "play by play" to get into the action lol :/

lol no, you gave me the ideal reply. I was replying strictly to BEATDOWNS, because there is always that one person who needs to feel better about themselves, via being condescending to others.

I watched a fair amount of live WEC, some Strikeforce, and UFC 1 stuff when I was a kid (It was boring at the time. My dad had me watching Bloodsport and I didn't understand the ground game, so lol) 12 yrs ago I started practicing Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu from (without prejudice) one of the best practitioners and instructors in the world. That pulled me into watching MMA more. I remember my first PPV buy. It was Chuck vs. Tito, where Nick Diaz KOed Robby Lawler. I don't get into it too hardcore; only as much as it entertains me. I'm the poor guy who sees a few PPV events each year. Any other time (if interesting enough) I'm reading on Sherdog's "play by play" to get into the action lol :/

I actually got into the sport around the same time you did, at UFC 40 with Tito/Ken.

If your interested in watching the PPV's live and you have any Buffalo Wild Wings in your area, you can go there, sit at the bar, and just order drafts. If ya don't drink, you could always just order sodas. When I was under 21, I regularly had under a 10 dollar tab haha.

I actually got into the sport around the same time you did, at UFC 40 with Tito/Ken.

If your interested in watching the PPV's live and you have any Buffalo Wild Wings in your area, you can go there, sit at the bar, and just order drafts. If ya don't drink, you could always just order sodas. When I was under 21, I regularly had under a 10 dollar tab haha.
Also Hooters, Dave and Buster's, and most bars/restaurants. Even the ones that aren't well known chains show them. Just calling around will find a place that shows them pretty quickly. Some have a cover charge, some a minimum check total, and also some that have no requirements at all. Either way, no need to pay the $65.

lo, ya i do. I actually went to B Dubs a couple days ago cuz I'm on a hotwing kick. I scarfed some Blazin' bone ins (cuz eating one at a time is gruesome). I went with a friend who paid, cuz until until Mon. i'd been out of work for 3 months. So, I'm still too poor for a ten dollar atm :p

Back