Rumored R.I.P. RIZIN (RIZIN SAYS F U to American Fans)

tenor.gif

so, rip rizin because fite tv is not showing rizin 21?

giphy.gif

honestly Rizin should just broadcast on youtube or especially twitch. I have a feeling people would twitch prime sub to them even if they wouldn't buy a PPV

Rizin were still booking fights as of last week. They'll probably fold in the next few years but this seems unrelated.

honestly Rizin should just broadcast on youtube or especially twitch. I have a feeling people would twitch prime sub to them even if they wouldn't buy a PPV
and make less money than your average big tiddy gamer grill

Next card sucks harder than peteyandjia on an average Tuesday. Nobody missing anything

I don't have a Twittier or go on the Twittier but i'm happy @Vulcan can spend his life Twitterying and Instamagramming all day to bring Sherdog their stories despite never actually adding it's meaning or anything in the OP. All hail Twitterdog and their determined Social media team of allite prophessionals.

I don't have a Twittier or go on the Twittier but i'm happy @Vulcan can spend his life Twitterying and Instamagramming all day to bring Sherdog their stories despite never actually adding it's meaning or anything in the OP. All hail Twitterdog and their determined Social media team of allite prophessionals.

"go on the twitter"

look at this boomer lmao

Back