Rumored R.I.P. RIZIN (RIZIN SAYS F U to American Fans)

lol no, you gave me the ideal reply. I was replying strictly to BEATDOWNS, because there is always that one person who needs to feel better about themselves, via being condescending to others.

I watched a fair amount of live WEC, some Strikeforce, and UFC 1 stuff when I was a kid (It was boring at the time. My dad had me watching Bloodsport and I didn't understand the ground game, so lol) 12 yrs ago I started practicing Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu from (without prejudice) one of the best practitioners and instructors in the world. That pulled me into watching MMA more. I remember my first PPV buy. It was Chuck vs. Tito, where Nick Diaz KOed Robby Lawler. I don't get into it too hardcore; only as much as it entertains me. I'm the poor guy who sees a few PPV events each year. Any other time (if interesting enough) I'm reading on Sherdog's "play by play" to get into the action lol :/
:( awe poor little guy got his feewings hurt

Wait, is Affliction not just a brand? What's the context of it here?
You didn't know they had two PPV's w/Fedor vs Arlovski & Sylvia? They stacked them and paid the fighters a ton of money.

Back