Quick poll: How Will trump end his first term?

How will Trump's (first?) term draw to a close?

• Total voters
ambiguous investigation results that each side interprets to their liking.

but shit, even if it came out that trump and putin have the same bank account, trumpians would just say its a soros conspiracy theory to get rid of the donald.

{<jordan}
It's always funny when you guys try to talk about "trump derangement syndrome" when you trumpers had people doing revolutionary war larping and believing in demon assassins during Obama's presidency.

THAT is derangement and Trump is a symptom. Obama broke you guys so bad you elected a TV show host despite him being an admitted sexual predator.
That's next level gotten to. The Trumpcucks in the Meme thread still haven't recovered from the butthurt of GOAT potus Barry's bbc balloon knot stretch. I'm pretty sure Cint needs anal reconstructive surgery.

I would be surprised if he is removed, though not entirely.

Whether he gets elected for 2nd term or not, has a lot to do with who he is going to be running against. I can't really predict that properly until I know who the Democrats are going to be putting up against him.

Anyway, outside of media hype, he has pretty much been steady-rolling for the past year with relatively few big blunders (compared to expectations). The economy is helping him, a lot is going to be down to whether the economy stagnates before 2020 or after (because it will, eventually).

He has already had his name dragged through mud so if the economy keeps going, all of this could end up being a boon to him by the next election, as all of the dirt on him has already been exhausted. What can you really throw at him that hasn't already been used? The dude has been the target of the paparazzi for 30-40 years, so he has an inherent advantage in that, over most political candidates who usually have a few hidden skeletons in the closet.

Look, whatever happens, he will disgrace himself and most of us will disgrace ourselves in an orgy of social media triggering in his name.

Here is what will happen

*Dems win House by a little
*Republicans increase senate to 56 to 60 seats.
* Trump cia starts to use torture again against evil people. And cia helps regime change venezuela and cuba and all of latin america becomes far right.
*Ginsburg dies and breyer retires
*Republicans protect Trump and Supreme court does.
*Republicans do whatever they want on foreign policy. And fill up supreme court with conservatives. They pass abortion bans and regulation and undo homo marriage as god commands.
*Israel is protected and Islam is banned. People from shithoñe african countries banned..etc. russia becomes allies with america.
*Trump is reelected. Republicans get back house via changing districts and manipulation.
*war with Iran america wins. And iranians welcome new free government.
*ww3 against islam and north korea
*world food crisis
*Trump becomes supreme leader

Donald Jr succeeds his dad on the throne!

He will finish the term, Mueller's report won't clear him, but Mueller won't indict him either. He'll be looking at charges in New York when he's out of office, but he will run again. The next election cycle starts in 6-9 months, only a few months after the new congress sits in 2019. Even if the Democrats win both chambers, and I doubt they will, they're unlikely to push for impeachment once the campaign has started. Maybe they're that dumb, or Trump will be found to have done some truly putrid stuff, but I think they'll wait to threaten impeachment until he's reelected.

Thats crazy to me. 4 years so short in some ways. So wait people start running in march or june next year? I guess. Because Trump announce he run in summer 2015 right.
Whether or not he gets actual blow-back from the Mueller investigation is wholly dependent on who controls the house after the mid-terms. If the Republicans keep control then they can probably obstruct the investigation enough to prevent it from taking Trump out. There's no way he gets impeached. He'll resign way before that happens. If the Republicans suffer massive defeats in the mid-terms, they'll start to abandon and turn on Trump to save their own careers.

They will keep senate and gain seats. From all i seen. Be like 56 to 60 seats. Lose house by only few seats. But will have courts and senate and Trump will.be safe.
I would be surprised if he is removed, though not entirely.

Whether he gets elected for 2nd term or not, has a lot to do with who he is going to be running against. I can't really predict that properly until I know who the Democrats are going to be putting up against him.

Anyway, outside of media hype, he has pretty much been steady-rolling for the past year with relatively few big blunders (compared to expectations). The economy is helping him, a lot is going to be down to whether the economy stagnates before 2020 or after (because it will, eventually).

He has already had his name dragged through mud so if the economy keeps going, all of this could end up being a boon to him by the next election, as all of the dirt on him has already been exhausted. What can you really throw at him that hasn't already been used? The dude has been the target of the paparazzi for 30-40 years, so he has an inherent advantage in that, over most political candidates who usually have a few hidden skeletons in the closet.

Would be amazing if he was reelected. I like to see american news media if that happens. Lol.

That's next level gotten to. The Trumpcucks in the Meme thread still haven't recovered from the butthurt of GOAT potus Barry's bbc balloon knot stretch. I'm pretty sure Cint needs anal reconstructive surgery.

I'm curious about this take on things.
What horrible things has Trump done, and what great things did Oboma do?

Like a fucking boss. Wall will be half done amd the markets and economy will be booming.

Mueller's report will be damning, but there will be no majority to impeach.

He'll die of diaper rash.

Here is what will happen

*Dems win House by a little
*Republicans increase senate to 56 to 60 seats.
* Trump cia starts to use torture again against evil people. And cia helps regime change venezuela and cuba and all of latin america becomes far right.
*Ginsburg dies and breyer retires
*Republicans protect Trump and Supreme court does.
*Republicans do whatever they want on foreign policy. And fill up supreme court with conservatives. They pass abortion bans and regulation and undo homo marriage as god commands.
*Israel is protected and Islam is banned. People from shithoñe african countries banned..etc. russia becomes allies with america.
*Trump is reelected. Republicans get back house via changing districts and manipulation.
*war with Iran america wins. And iranians welcome new free government.
*ww3 against islam and north korea
*world food crisis
*Trump becomes supreme leader

Donald Jr succeeds his dad on the throne!
I wish I could add this option to the poll.

I have no idea but as an outsider I hope he's impeached and removed just so I can laugh at all his goofy followers whilst they have their inevitable meltdowns
Always waiting and hoping for something to happen that never seems to materialize and then lashing out at the world.

Leftists in a nutshell.

I havent been here in a year but nothing has changed. All the commies on sherdog still live in a fantasy world where Trump resigns or gets impeached before he finishes his second term. Laughable.<45>

Back