question about yelling in the gym.

I hate American English. Bleh... expressions like 'critique me' make my skin crawl. I can't decide if it's better or worse than 'debate me' and the myriad of other expressions (probably full of the letter z) that you've bastardised.

*makes my

*myriad other expressions

I make a conscious effort to not grunt if I can help it while lifting.

It's not a personal embarassment thing, but I sound like the Kurgan from Highlander on heavy squats and deads, and this frightens the gym bunnies out of the weight room.

I make a conscious effort to not grunt if I can help it while lifting.

It's not a personal embarassment thing, but I sound like the Kurgan from Highlander on heavy squats and deads, and this frightens the gym bunnies out of the weight room.

:icon_conf and the down side?

I've been know to let out a more of a growl than a scream. Screams require too much air. You should try to hold the air in, only letting a little out.

Attention MODS:

The first picture that WORKOUTGUY posted has ballsack in it. He needs to be banned. It is written.

About making noise while lifting:
Once in a while I'll make a bit of noise, but only when doing something cockdiesel like locking 315 out oh.

Lusst, Urban, Standard, Sonny, (Smashnuts the absentee mod):

The dude posted ballsack. There are minors and women on this forum. Spill his blood. Amen.

Attention MODS:

The first picture that WORKOUTGUY posted has ballsack in it. He needs to be banned. It is written.

Who would do such a thing

I mean, its not pardonable......ever

Even if it was some kind of super hero piss take or something to do with dressing up, blood must be spilled

For the sake of the children call in these guys

FKS_SafetySquadron_21.jpg

Deal with him doggy style!

woman_ironing.jpg

*sits back and waits to see who gets it*

Lusst, Urban, Standard, Sonny, (Smashnuts the absentee mod):

The dude posted ballsack. There are minors and women on this forum. Spill his blood. Amen.

I didn't click on the hyperlink embeded in the picture the first time. Gross.

I heard the crash of the ban hammer from across the room.

Back