question about yelling in the gym.

You should be keep your core tight. See: valsalva manuever. Anything more than a muffled grunt is stupid and counterproductive. And your grammer sucks.

And Jesus Christ, you have 4 threads on the front page that a little bit of effort on your part to seek out information would have yielded answers to. Kids these days...

Spamming the sacred SnP terrain with your cocktail of retardation and lack of common sense. Just make 1 fucking thread with all your retard questions like "Should I wear heels for 5x5?" and "Will 5x5 get rid of my wrinkles?"

You should be keep your core tight. See: valsalva manuever. Anything more than a muffled grunt is stupid and counterproductive. And your grammer sucks.

hey bud, if you're going to critique me, maybe learn to spell the word you are using. it might help your case a bit. its grammar. ROFL kids these days

Proof positive that one can be rude AND helpful. Thanks Donut. Now STFUAHAYCEDWOG!

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!1!11!! LOOK AT ME!!!!1!! I AM ALMOST SQUATTING MY BODYWEIGHT FOR FIVE REPS!!1!1!!

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!1!11!! LOOK AT ME!!!!1!! I AM ALMOST SQUATTING MY BODYWEIGHT FOR FIVE REPS!!1!1!!

This is getting lame ChaseT. You constantly shit on anybody posting here, besides the few people who know what they are doing. A guy shits back and all you can come up with is making fun of the fact that he is weaker than you. Take a break and recoup.

Nah dude, hes right in this case. Newbies come in, they dont know shit and they ask retard questions. Someone points out theyre asking retard questions and they get all offended as if we owe them something or we're providing a service here and they have a right to complain.

You'll probably say that you just said it to rile him up: It's still lame.

If a guy is trolling, fuck him. If he wants help, fuckin help him.

If a guy is trolling, fuck him. If he wants help, fuckin help him.

Thank you, im sorry that im a fuckin newb here felas to all of this, im not tryin to piss anyone off, just lookin for help in the right direction. i dont get why so many guys get riled up though, and i htought this is where u come for advice, I read the faq did all the shit ur supposed to do, all my questions weren't answered in what i read.

I'm pretty sure he just wanted help and wasn't trolling, didn't know any better about our little culture here...

You're the only one that got riled up. Part of S&P is shitting on each other. No one takes it too seriously. Except Tak.

The point is this: if everyone makes retarded threads, the board will go to shit. (IS IT OK 2 SCREEM IN THE GYM? DOES BENCH GROW BICEPS? MY FRIEND SAID DLS ARE BAD.. HEY LOOK AT MY ROUTINE! HALP--IM INJURED!! etc)

It is the job of every vigilant S&P poster to neutralize crappy threads on site and discourage this kind of behavior. Hence, the cat pictures and photoshop-dance-off.

Noobs: If S&P regulars harass you, drop me a PM, I'll come to the rescue.

Back