question about yelling in the gym.

In before teh banz0rz!

dont yell, it looks stupid

little grunting never hurt nobody

and definitely dont hold your breath, lol

Woah, ChaseT. got pwned. Workoutguy's pics totally blew him away, and he could not deliver anything substantial. Looks like everybody has weak days sometimes.

On topic: Next thing is you bash Ronny Weller for shouting up his weights. Yeah, what does he know about breathing. He and the whole Hassloch/ Pfalz connection need to learn that...

Workoutguy, this should not encourage you to shout every time you lift something. Nor to go on with these threads. Just go to the gym and do stuff.

WORKOUTGUY is a gay rights propaganda spambot.

I growl/scream on occasion. Has nothing to do with showing off, but when I'm exhaling under pressure, it kind of just happens.

Sometimes you have to make animal noises.

Having said that, for every one person letting out the occasional battlecry for Armenia, there's three or four retards looking to convince everyone in the gym that they're transforming from David Banner into the incredible hulk with the pathetic quarter squats theyre doing in the Smith machine....

Why havent you made a thread about it?

'Cause I didn't think anythin' of it until readin' this thread.

Pride_Killa.gif

It's late, that's why this picture applies to this post.

Spamming the sacred SnP terrain with your cocktail of retardation and lack of common sense. Just make 1 fucking thread with all your retard questions like "Should I wear heels for 5x5?" and "Will 5x5 get rid of my wrinkles?"
Squatting with heels seems like it would help the calf exponentially.

Wow, and everyone was so nice thus far, im sorry to clutter you imaginary interweb page, sorry that it upset you so.

Heres an idea RELAX buddy. I am asking a question about ettiqutte, not to mention my other question werent stupid, they relate to the program everyone here said to do. So why dont you just relax there cupcake youll live alot longer.

worst comeback ever

hey bud, if you're going to critique me, maybe learn to spell the word you are using. it might help your case a bit. its grammar. ROFL kids these days

I hate American English. Bleh... expressions like 'critique me' make my skin crawl. I can't decide if it's better or worse than 'debate me' and the myriad of other expressions (probably full of the letter z) that you've bastardised.

You're the only one that got riled up. Part of S&P is shitting on each other. No one takes it too seriously. Except Tak.

FUCK TAK

Sorry, that made me laugh

To workoutwhateverweirdloginnameguy; Grunting is allowed, screaming like a woman who's being violated by kobe is not. That shows you up as a attention seeking whore waste of space
that is trying to say 'hey look, I'm squatting, look at me'

I hate American English. Bleh... expressions like 'critique me' make my skin crawl. I can't decide if it's better or worse than 'debate me' and the myriad of other expressions (probably full of the letter z) that you've bastardised.

'You need to be more dynamic'

FUCK YOU

bastardized

As long as you yell because:

A. It helps you get your lifts
B. You just hit a big one and are fucking psyched about it

And not to draw attention, it's all good.

Back