Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

<YeahOKJen>
I never found Jennifer Lawrence cute until I saw this meme, well her leaked nudes as well.

How dare you sir! How dare you!

I dont really care, but if he gets a good match out of Taker then hes the greatest wrestler of all time.
<TheWire1>

Where the hell was the baybay?!

what program do you use?

I make a gif in giphy or take a pre existing gif then upload it to ezgif.com and there’s an option on there to resize. I resize it to 192X192 then upload that to giphy or imgur (because ezgif doesn’t save) and upload it here. If it’s not resized then it won’t be animated and it will be a still image.

Bray should come back and cut promos with Matt like this

I make a gif in giphy or take a pre existing gif then upload it to ezgif.com and there’s an option on there to resize. I resize it to 192X192 then upload that to giphy or imgur (because ezgif doesn’t save) and upload it here. If it’s not resized then it won’t be animated and it will be a still image.
HackerRex

2GyaxN.gif

I always said Tony va Khabib would never happen. Was sure one or the other would fuck up. More likely Khabib but...

I would be happy if it was Khabib because he’s a dick and friends with dicks but Tony doesn’t surprise me.

Ask Cesaro, Corbin and who da fuq was the other

Does Nak winning the title at Mania do anything for him considering he hasn't done fuck all in the whole year he's been around?

Imaginary fan boy. This is bullshit!

Fuck Nakaboring, he's overrated and didn't deserve the Rumble win, nor does he deserve another shot at the title, especially at Mania. 2 feuds in one year on the main roster? What a load of bullshit. This is a disgrace to anyone who's actually worked hard in this company.

Look at AJ Styles and what he did in his first year and then compare him to Nakamura and tell me Nak deserves all this... Fucking fan boys don't give a shit about logic. That's why they're called fan boys. Fucking marks.

But hi, arena fans sing his shitty theme song so that means it's all worth it...

<YeahOKJen>

"AJ, I'm going to beat you at Wrestlemania."

"Knee 2 face"

Fuck outta here with that bullshit.

Fuck Nakaboring, he's overrated and didn't deserve the Rumble win, nor does he deserve another shot at the title, especially at Mania. 2 feuds in one year on the main roster? What a load of bullshit. This is a disgrace to anyone who's actually worked hard in this company.

Look at AJ Styles and what he did in his first year and then compare him to Nakamura and tell me Nak deserves all this... Fucking fan boys don't give a shit about logic. That's why they're called fan boys. Fucking marks.
You seem really ass hurt about this.

Amazing how nudes can change your whole perspective on a broad. I saw the Amanda Seyfried pics and was disappointed because Justin Long was the guy she was with. I'd like to see some leaked Natalie Portman and Megan Fox ones as well.

Bobby Roode is the same deal. A theme song and a catch phrase. That's the only thing anyone can really say when trying to describe this dork.

Triple H has proved that he doesn't know shit since he's the one responsible for pumping out this garbage. Let's not act like these two bozo's were setting the world on fire in NXT. Nak, Balor, Roode have all been garbage, zero character, no real ways to honestly describe them, just a bunch of nobodies. A paint job is not a gimmick and neither is knowing each other back in Japan... That's not interesting in any way.

Fuck Triple H, bunch of parody's he's created and nothing more. Go praise your Gargano lover all you want but what happens when the guy goes to the main roster and has no character? Itami says hello. Where the fuck is that guy anyways?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back