• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 561: GOAT

GOAT PW Reaction Gif

• Flair

• Edge

• Kofi

• Andre

• HHH

• Vince

• Luger

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha this is what I was waiting for.

Bubba hates Nak because he took Ortons imaginary place.

I gave a better solution to make AJ look better and not only get a Rumble win but also a title win at Mania.. Go fuck yourself.

Meanwhile you still don't have the ability to counter a single point I made.. jeez I wonder why you're waiting for Orton to be mentioned.

Straw man your ass outta here

I gave a better solution to make AJ look better and not only get a Rumble win but also a title win at Mania.. Go fuck yourself.

Meanwhile you still don't have the ability to counter a single point I made.. jeez I wonder why you're waiting for Orton to be mentioned.

It’s called waiting for your opponent to fuck yourself. A valid litigation and interrogation tactic.

Don’t worry, Orton will get a shot at the winner of AJ/Nak. Guaranteed/l. Maybe even SS.

Nobody would seriously argue that this boring ass Nak/AJ feud would be better then a Heel Orton vs AJ feud.

Go fuck yourself @warriorscomeout. You're a fan boy and it's clearly showing. Get off Naks dick already.

It’s called waiting for your opponent to fuck yourself. A valid litigation and interrogation tactic.

Don’t worry, Orton will get a shot at the winner of AJ/Nak. Guaranteed/l. Maybe even SS.

I'm not worried about Orton, nice straw man. You keep proving me right calling you a fan boy.

But it doesnt make AJ look better. No one wants to see AJ vs Orton. Otherwise we would have already seen it by now.

But it doesnt make AJ look better. No one wants to see AJ vs Orton. Otherwise we would have already seen it by now.

Ya... because AJ getting a big win at Mania against a 13/14 time champ and major name is not better then losing the title to a nobody...

<YeahOKJen>

Fuck off with your bullshit. You're terrible at making logical points.

Ya... because AJ getting a big win at Mania against a 13/14 time champ and major name is not better then losing the title to a nobody...

<YeahOKJen>

Fuck off with your bullshit. You're terrible at making logical points.

He doesnt need the rub. Hes Aj Styles. The best wrestler in the world. Its Orton that currently needs the rub. You numpty!

Nakamura should be lifting more during his WWE run.

It would help.

Bubba and Orton Sr are the only people who want AJ/Orton WM. Orton doesn’t want and need it. AJ doesn’t need it. Vince doesn’t want or need it and he loves himself some Orton. The fans definitely don’t want or need it.

Maybe some milk but that might affect the wellness of it was from Mexico

Bubba and Orton Sr are the only people who want AJ/Orton WM. Orton doesn’t want and need it. AJ doesn’t need it. Vince doesn’t want or need it and he loves himself some Orton. The fans definitely don’t want or need it.

Let's take a look at Warrior logic...

"Everything Bubba is saying about Nak being a nobody and doing nothing at all to get what he is being given isn't an issue because Bubba suggested Orton.."

Go fuck yourself you dick riding bitch. You can't make a legit point here so you're trying to staw man your way out of this. I see through your bullshit.

It's funny how you guys are saying nobody wants to see a Orton vs Aj feud but in reality, this AJ/Nak feud is the one that's actually getting lackluster reactions and is boring everyone to death.

What's even more funny? Acting like a heel Orton vs babyface AJ feud wouldn't be getting way bigger reactions each week while they actually have a proper feud.

Fan boys and haters aren't realists. That's why they're trying to argue that losing to a nobody like Nak at Mania is somehow better then winning the Rumble and winning the title at Mania in a hot feud... Absurd.

Last edited:
i won’t shit on mania until I see it. A few years back (31, maybe?) it looked like shit and ended up pretty good.

strowman has the following that the wwe wishes reigns had

He has the look
The size
The fanfare
The charisma
And is good in the ring in his role

When do they pull the trigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back