• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 561: GOAT

GOAT PW Reaction Gif

• Flair

• Edge

• Kofi

• Andre

• HHH

• Vince

• Luger

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And somebody needs to tell Luke Gallows that ending every sentence with "ski" doesn't make you cool somehow.

You seem really ass hurt about this.

You seem like a Nak fan boy who doesn't care that he hasn't done shit and is getting a Rumble win and title win at Mania.

That's not right and you know it.

I gave Nak a chance, he hasn't impressed me one bit since his match with Zane 2 years ago. That's a problem..

Bubbas throwing a rant and nobody came to play

You seem like a Nak fan boy who doesn't care that he hasn't done shit and is getting a Rumble win and title win at Mania.

I'm fan of both nak and aj. I would prefer aj keeping it for the time being. But if are really going to trade him to raw guess he will lose it.

Last edited:

I also thought your bitch ass said you were going to stop watching. What happened with that. Couldn't stay away because you like to bitch like a little girl

I'm fan of both nak and aj. I would prefer aj keeping it for the time being. But if are really going to trade hin to raw guess he will lose it.

In the WWE world, Nak is a nobody. He's done nothing. This is the issue I have with this WWE title match.

I also thought your bitch ass said you were going to stop watching. What happened with that. Couldn't stay away because you like to bitch like a little girl

Lol that's what I like to hear. "Lucha makes a legit point so let's change the subject!"

Fan boy 4 life

In the WWE world, Nak is a nobody. He's done nothing. This is the issue I have with this WWE title match.
I agree he hasn't. Wwe fault for doing crappy job of building him up

Lol that's what I like to hear. "Lucha makes a legit point so let's change the subject!"

Fan boy 4 life
Yes in fan of nak so what. I don't agree he should win the belt at Wm anyway like some other fans

I wasn't happy with Orton winning the Rumble last year because it made zero sense. He got annihilated by Brock months before and didn't even look good in the Rumble itself. By WWE storylines, he was unworthy of winning that Rumble and then getting the title at Mania. This is why nobody gave a fuck, it didn't make sense.

This is the difference between a fan and you fan boys.

Who is the last main eventer who last minute pulled out of a PPV because of injury? Reigns at the Shield party?

I gave Nak a chance, he hasn't impressed me one bit since his match with Zane 2 years ago. That's a problem..
3f2.jpeg
Guy can't speak a lick of English(which is a big problem) and acts like a fruit...that doesn't appeal to American wrestling fans. He'll get a mid card ride after he loses to AJ at Mania. Then he progressively drops down the card to where he's back in Japan in 2 years. Stamp It!

What should have happened..

AJ vs Orton for the title at the Rumble. Fuck this Kami bullshit. Orton turns heel and cheats to win the title. AJ comes out later during the Rumble as a big surprise and wins it. He then gets his revenge on Orton and Mania moment winning back the title at Mania.

That's how you add to his legacy, not just put him in a match with some Japanese nobody that he knew in Japan.. And fuck that Kami bullshit. Seems like AJ hasn't done a thing as champ.

Naw, he's gonna have a great match with Nak and blah blah blah... yay another good match!

What should have happened..

AJ vs Orton for the title at the Rumble. Fuck this Kami bullshit. Orton turns heel and cheats to win the title. AJ comes out later during the Rumble as a big surprise and wins it. He then gets his revenge on Orton and Mania moment winning back the title at Mania.

That's how you add to his legacy, not just put him in a match with some Japanese nobody that he knew in Japan.. And fuck that Kami bullshit. Seems like AJ hasn't done a thing as champ.

Naw, he's gonna have a great match with Nak and blah blah blah... yay another good match!

Haha this is what I was waiting for.

Bubba hates Nak because he took Ortons imaginary place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back