• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Khalil Rountree suspended for only 2 months following accidental consumption of banned substance

You get DHEA from natural things in your diet like Almonds or Chia seeds.
How can they ban something like DHEA? If i have my Chia Banana Boost smoothie does that mean i'll be suspended? I'm under USADA testing as well. Ridiculous.
Thats like saying testosterone levels shouldn’t matter or be tested because its produced naturally.

As others have mentioned, 2 months is kind of arbitrary, but probably time served? Anyway, kind of like a pre-camp camp if he's the type to make good use of that time, which he certainly seems like the type, given his past and how far he's come.

Worked at GNC, can confirm. There are some that DO do SOMETHING, but that something is akin to how aspirin does SOMETHING to a headache, i.e., it can help but often negligibly.

I agree 100%. There were a few that made a little difference, but even when stacked on each other it was MAYBE a 5% difference.

Off the top of my head I thought NOS boosters did a little bit but not nearly for how much they cost.

All I use now is pre workout, creatine, and whey.

Last edited:
what about load boost?
Is that banned?

U from di endz tho my guy? Ting matter fam mans studying TDot dialect seem like u ain't woke to di #wagwan
No I’m not from Toronto. From Kelowna in bc. So it’s not a Canada thing, also not a racist thing, because you’re claiming location. From one city in Canada.

Machida got like 2 years for the same shit lol

And if I remember correctly, Machida notified them.

And if I remember even more specifically, he told them in the second or 3rd week of January at latest, and it had been banned since the first of the year, he got fucking railroaded.

And if I remember correctly, Machida notified them.

And if I remember even more specifically, he told them in the second or 3rd week of January at latest, and it had been banned since the first of the year, he got fucking railroaded.
Difference of USADA versus no USADA.

And don't even get me started on the doping/athletic commissions. Most of them are sick jokes, and the rulings are completely arbitrary.

E6MS6rFWEAEQIvu.jpg

Today I learned something on sherdog.com
What is a WMMA fighter with Vaginal Atrophy supposed to do?
This sport really is brutal.

Mmmm, this seems like such an easy PED cheating loophole.
>Acquire PED with short half life in system (clears out of system quick before/inbetween being tested)
>Spike your supplement with a PED
>Own up to taking PED ‘accidentally’
>have a few months off from fighting
>back to business as usual after short suspension.

Mmmm, this seems like such an easy PED cheating loophole.
>Acquire PED with short half life in system (clears out of system quick before/inbetween being tested)
>Spike your supplement with a PED
>Own up to taking PED ‘accidentally’
>have a few months off from fighting
>back to business as usual after short suspension.
That is why the old USADA athlete profile was better. They kept a record of your average levels for multiple biological markers. They just test you more when your levels are all over the place even though it's within legal limits.

That is why the old USADA athlete profile was better. They kept a record of your average levels for multiple biological markers. They just test you more when your levels are all over the place even though it's within legal limits.
This system is legit so fucking easy to cheat, I’m convinced a majority of the roster are doing things. Sherdog admins better not take this post down, I’m not making any direct accusations. Just theorising. CHILL

It's banned because it can be used to mask the use of Testosterone. Weirdly fluctuating levels of T and hormone profiles? "Oh that's just my DHEA supplementation. No micro dosing here."

<mma1>
That USADA link actually states DHEA is a hormone produced by the adrenal gland. Diuretics are used to mask testosterone but those are very different.

Bit racist against Canada fam don't be surprised if u catch a case from di moddem trade di beef fi hearts fam 🐄🐮↔️🥰♥️
The guy who misspells everything is funnier but this is still decent craic fam

Back