PWD 335: Dennis Rodman For The 2017 HOF

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 15 Most Useless Titles In Wrestling History

http://www.therichest.com/sports/wr...-Distribution&utm_campaign=TR-FB-B&view=lista

I always liked these old cheap looking trophy shop belts
Maybe I should find someone to make me one of these instead of procrastinating for 12 years on buying a Millican

CustomNorthAmericanHeavyweightTitle.jpg

WCW straight up besmirched the legacy of the TV title

1414ccf4b85c2e4f3e547f9e357f6a10.jpg

I just got kicked out a ladyboy bar because my illusionary gf went full psycho.

I was watching Nakamura slapping Joe during that time.

The CM Punk show on FS1 was actually pretty good. I didn't realize it was a series.

That's it honey, get a good stretch in.

Yeah, and I think that's best for him tbh. Dude is fluent in japanese, has a moveset the the WWE would totally neuter, and he has the ability to go with anyone. I'm not Gedo by any means, but he's ace level to me. Have him drop the match to Okada at WK, put him in a program where he goes over Tanahashi, then have Chaos and Bullet Club go to war culminating in an ultimate face off between Okada and Perfect Form Kenny for the strap.

Ace Gaijin, that is for damn sure. I like his promos, which would definitely be neutered in the WWE.

One would weird thing, for me I guess, is the comedy element of his character. Basically, how the original 'The Cleaner' character didn't really get over and then he started coming out with the broom and etc. Either way, he is an amazing wrestler, arguably the best on the planet right now.

Ace Gaijin, that is for damn sure. I like his promos, which would definitely be neutered in the WWE.

One would weird thing, for me I guess, is the comedy element of his character. Basically, how the original 'The Cleaner' character didn't really get over and then he started coming out with the broom and etc. Either way, he is an amazing wrestler, arguably the best on the planet right now.

I'm pretty sure Omega is on a ton of drugs. Like, I remember seeing him before he headed over to Japan, when he was like mostly a comedy act. And he never had that super distant / dissociated look in his eyes. idk, maybe he's being a great actor / I'm being a huge mark, but he really seems a lot different in the head now.

HO-LEE-SHIT. really? that entrance of finn balor was supposed to be incredible or something? all that stuff i heard about it and thats what we get? even the fans are chanting it? i guess i am truly lost to the new generation.

that was miles behind the undertaker. it wasnt even as good as papa shango or the boogeyman. he is just a little kid wearing make up. ugh.

As someone who actually likes Finn...I will repeat what I've said from the beginning...the demon gimmick is dumb as all hell.

God damn it! 3 pages of you fraggles talking about Kenny Omega? That guy absolutely sucks shit...Randy Orton level sucks shit! No...I take that back because it actually insults Orton. That guy sucks Jeff Jarrett level shit!

God damn it! 3 pages of you fraggles talking about Kenny Omega? That guy absolutely sucks shit...Randy Orton level sucks shit! No...I take that back because it actually insults Orton. That guy sucks Jeff Jarrett level shit!

Kenny-Omega.jpg

Fuck Kenny Omega! Fuck anyone who actually likes Kenny Omega! Fuck Canada and all the ice beaners in it for producing Kenny Omega! Watching that piece of shit is worse than been forced watch Disco Inferno's greatest hits back to back with a Great Khali marathon, followed by Stephanie McMahon singing her favorite X-mas songs!

7AqMeOc.jpg

I have no idea who Kenny Omega is.

Lucky you. He's the fucktard online everyone talked about for wrestling blow-up dolls and little girls, and now they like for some reason because he makes shit-tastic wannabe Tarantino promos and pretends to sweep.

WCW straight up besmirched the legacy of the TV title

1414ccf4b85c2e4f3e547f9e357f6a10.jpg

That was such a good concept. They should bring that back...give the bottom half of the roster something to do other than job to the same 5 guys at the top over & over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back