Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
swzv5g.jpg

Mascot:

Theme:

First, this thread is fake and gay

Fuck errbody

Also damn Owens, what the hell happened?

TAJG0cM.jpg

HO-LEE-SHIT. really? that entrance of finn balor was supposed to be incredible or something? all that stuff i heard about it and thats what we get? even the fans are chanting it? i guess i am truly lost to the new generation.

that was miles behind the undertaker. it wasnt even as good as papa shango or the boogeyman. he is just a little kid wearing make up. ugh.

The same people that complain about Ricochet and Will Ospreay mark out for this Finn Balor bullshit
Makes a lotta sense

HO-LEE-SHIT. really? that entrance of finn balor was supposed to be incredible or something? all that stuff i heard about it and thats what we get? even the fans are chanting it? i guess i am truly lost to the new generation.

that was miles behind the undertaker. it wasnt even as good as papa shango or the boogeyman. he is just a little kid wearing make up. ugh.

but...but...Balor Club?

The same people that complain about Ricochet and Will Ospreay mark out for this Finn Balor bullshit
Makes a lotta sense
i like all three i think some fan just dont know what they fucking like or just fallow trend of bashing guys just to be cool or something

This fluid that Gallows and Anderson are carrying to the ring looks exactly like the stuff they drained outta my lung last year
It was a full jar about that size too
Hmmm...

but...but...Balor Club?
i guess. of course gallows and anderson look like shit too. i guess i am turning into a get off my lawn old man, but i keep hearing all this stuff about all these awesome people in nxt, but when i see them they flat out suck.

gallows and andersonnnnn
emma
finn balor
ascension
carmela

my got they all SUCK. only decent talent i have seen is sasha, becky, paige and enzo and cas are ok. the shield of course ended up good. neville sucks. balor is a steaming pile of shit. sami zayn i am neutral on. owens, surprisingly is good

i guess. of course gallows and anderson look like shit too. i guess i am turning into a get off my lawn old man, but i keep hearing all this stuff about all these awesome people in nxt, but when i see them they flat out suck.

gallows and andersonnnnn
emma
finn balor
ascension
carmela

my got they all SUCK. only decent talent i have seen is sasha, becky, paige and enzo and cas are ok. the shield of course ended up good. neville sucks. balor is a steaming pile of shit. sami zayn i am neutral on. owens, surprisingly is good
it just sounds like this generation of wrestling is not for you it seems and people like different stuff in wrestling so some guys you might not like but other love see something in them

gallows and andersonnnnn
emma
finn balor
ascension
carmela

Owens and Rollins are actually good, 60% of the roster are just riding the wave of indy hype

This fluid that Gallows and Anderson are carrying to the ring looks exactly like the stuff they drained outta my lung last year
It was a full jar about that size too
Hmmm...

thats fucking gross. lmao

Glad you alive though pete. legends never die - The Sandlot

it just sounds like this generation of wrestling is not for you it seems and people like different stuff in wrestling so some guys you might not like but other love see something in them

i am afraid so. i always liked guys who had personality. these guys are just a set of moves. thats it. of course a lot of that blame may lay with vince who doesnt let guys do their own thing. i am also just tired of the same exact match every time. each guy is gonna come out and do his signature moves. nothing seems ad lib at all.

i am afraid so. i always liked guys who had personality. these guys are just a set of moves. thats it. of course a lot of that blame may lay with vince who doesnt let guys do their own thing. i am also just tired of the same exact match every time. each guy is gonna come out and do his signature moves. nothing seems ad lib at all.
i can see that and also you take into account the fans for balor and andersonnnnn any other guys there fans have been watching them for years are happy to see them have chance in the wwe that might not have happen in the past and i wish they just let the wrestler be them self and they might get over more then they all ready are

60% of the roster is Dean Malenko and there's a reason you don't push Dean Malenko

Why is Brock so happy? He's giggling like a kid lol.

i can see that and also you take into account the fans for balor and andersonnnnn any other guys there fans have been watching them for years are happy to see them have chance in the wwe that might not have happen in the past and i wish they just let the wrestler be them self and they might get over more then they all ready are
i think the biggest problem now is the indies. because it isnt like the old school territories, nobody is getting to know these guys on a personal level. they just see their in ring work. so guys just learned to do fancier and fancier tricks, but never developed a personality. the result is guys like Neville who can do fancier shit than anyone on the roster but has the charisma of a door handle. i dont care how much flippy shit he can do, when he comes on, its bathroom break time. so when it is time to get on wwe television, all of a sudden their lack of personality is exposed and the in ring work that was cool in a high school gym is no longer enough to mask for an incomplete character

all these guys never learned how to be the total package. they learned to be gymnasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back