PWD 335: Dennis Rodman For The 2017 HOF

Status
Not open for further replies.
you said u like wrestler with character and nakamura would fit that bill so you should hold of on judging until you see him
yea, i said i would hold off in judging in my next post. we shall see. hopefully he is good

Also damn Owens, what the hell happened?

TAJG0cM.jpg
Life happened.

Dude you couldnt handle the commitment of 20 hour days constant raiding , camp squables and Taiwanese camp stealers and thats just the game

There where husbands leaving wives wives leaving husbands real life affairs online boyfriends and girlfriends and all the fuckin drama in the world .... just to have a new piece of gear to show off to the rest of the nerddom and no fuckin life. Jesus christ shit was intense

you woulda talked yourself into driving to cleveland when the girl was an 8 and 160 and when ya got there she be a 4 and 290 and woulda sucked her toes and nutted on her nightstand anyway then said you were going to get you guys some tacobell and drove straight home and started a new character just to never have to speak to the chick again

@TheStruggle is real

folks the Big Dawg might be getting some fake noise cheer:

Omega/Naito MOTY candidate for sure. Amazing match, great storytelling, good psychology, Omega was immense Naito was obviously great too. The dive to the outside was a fucking intense spot. Very, very good. Gonna watch Omega/Goto today, and catch some of the other great matches from the G1 like Okada/Tana, Ishii/Okada.

dammit, i might pull a weeb move and sign up for New Japan World.

Omega/Naito MOTY candidate for sure. Amazing match, great storytelling, good psychology, Omega was immense Naito was obviously great too. The dive to the outside was a fucking intense spot. Very, very good. Gonna watch Omega/Goto today, and catch some of the other great matches from the G1 like Okada/Tana, Ishii/Okada.

dammit, i might pull a weeb move and sign up for New Japan World.

Like 20% of the subs for NJPW World are from foreigners, it's the best wrestling in the world right now.

Plus when Ibushi wins the CWC and takes his talents back to New Japan, they'll finally put the Intercontinental title on him. Phoenix Splashes for everyone!

Like 20% of the subs for NJPW World are from foreigners, it's the best wrestling in the world right now.

Plus when Ibushi wins the CWC and takes his talents back to New Japan, they'll finally put the Intercontinental title on him. Phoenix Splashes for everyone!

Do you think Kota/Kenny will be the main event of WK11? I'm not sure they're gonna have Ibushi/ZSJ win the CWC though b/c neither signed. Gran Metalik train to the finals baby!

KO-and-his-wife.jpg

Didn't feel the need any more.
Normally I support when one of my people gets a hot chick but I really and truly hope this guy gets cucked by Batista
Oh I hate him so

Normally I support when one of my people gets a hot chick but I really and truly hope this guy gets cucked by Batista
Oh I hate him so

Damn Pete, that's cold.

Do you think Kota/Kenny will be the main event of WK11? I'm not sure they're gonna have Ibushi/ZSJ win the CWC though b/c neither signed. Gran Metalik train to the finals baby!

Ain't nobody headlining over Okada. Next Wrestle Kingdom needs to be the year he headlines without Tanahashi and Omega is about as interesting a match as you can make.

I don't think Kenny loses the briefcase, so I think they capitalize on him being red hot and give him Okada in the dome. Now whether or not he wins is another thing entirely, but I think they at least have him in the match.

Ibushi could get the push easy, he just has to commit to NJPW long term. That's why I think they were comfortable with Kenny taking G1, I don't see him jumping any time soon. If Ibushi signs on the line that is dotted, the belt is basically his at this point. Michael Elgin just looks so unbecoming.

I don't think Kenny loses the briefcase, so I think they capitalize on him being red hot and give him Okada in the dome. Now whether or not he wins is another thing entirely, but I think they at least have him in the match.

Ibushi could get the push easy, he just has to commit to NJPW long term. That's why I think they were comfortable with Kenny taking G1, I don't see him jumping any time soon. If Ibushi signs on the line that is dotted, the belt is basically his at this point. Michael Elgin just looks so unbecoming.

I agree with this, though I'm inclined to think that Okada retains. A lot has been made of Okada's inability to headline over Tanahashi, a main event without Tanahashi in which he wins goes along way for Okada.

Okada/Omega for the IWGP Heavyweight Title and Tanahashi/Naito for the IWGP Intercontinental Title will probably be the top billings for Wrestle Kingdom.

Jim Ross and Jim Cornette are gonna do commentary on the WCPW IPPV featuring Kurt Angle, Cody Rhodes and Jay Lethal

That'll put clicks on the buy button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back