PWD 335: Dennis Rodman For The 2017 HOF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sasha is putting over Airport?

that seems a little harsh. why take the pic in the first place then?

however, how do these people even know their flight schedules? its one thing if you just happen to be there when they come through. but if you are prepared, that is creepy.

also, i looked at that guys twitter. i would have to say that a lot of the wrestlers could walk by me and i wight not even notice. especially for some of the girls who dont have really strange colored hair. but even guys like neville. it would never have even registered to me that was him

No I don't like this Orton/Brock feud so far because it's the same old shit when Brock ain't around. Promo packages, eye for an eye and lots of Heyman saying the same old stuff. Match could be great or not, we will see.

No that doesn't answer my question lol, actually it refutes your own "trends" excuse.. Brock ain't "hip" right now because people know there's no good reason to too tune in to watch him do absolutely nothing but stand there. Shitty creative decisions have led to him not being "hip" anymore and that can be easily changed.. But in your mind, trends just come and go regardless of what he actually does... Come again Chris?

Know what else people people have not been wanting to tune in for? Two years of Super Reigns. These are facts and as long as people are arguing these proven facts...

Well you know..

You're a dumb nerd. That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back