PWD 269: The Roman Reigns ExperienceⓇ Is Coming To Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Roman is the only guy on the roster who looks like he should be World Champion then how is that Roman's fault? Maybe the issue is everyone's favorite wrestler doesn't look like Championship material.
You just wait...
cesaro-523_a.jpg

im not saying the show will be bad or that there wont be good performances but this is definitely one of the most underwhelming mania's i can remember.

See now I thought that the kids loved Roman and he is selling hella merchandise.

It must be women and non vocal teenagers buying it up.
I have a 5 year old (wanted Brock to win), and a 7 year old (wanted Dean to win). I showed them the match at breakfast today. The kids wife and I are all going to the network event in Toronto before Mania. It's televised, in one of the biggest heel towns there is. The crowd will NOT be kind to Roman.

I have a 5 year old (wanted Brock to win), and a 7 year old (wanted Dean to win). I showed them the match at breakfast today. The kids wife and I are all going to the network event in Toronto before Mania. It's televised, in one of the biggest heel towns there is. The crowd will NOT be kind to Roman.

Your kids are apart of the problem. These neckbeard children in elementary school are killing the business with their elitist critiques and incessant will to go against the machine.

Are they both boys? When did they join the IWC? At age 2?

All joking aside I would love to see a show in Toronto or in the northeast United States, a real wrestling town. I'm working in Boston until June so maybe I'll get a chance.

Your kids are apart of the problem. These neckbeard children in elementary school are killing the business with their elitist critiques and incessant will to go against the machine.

Are they both boys? When did they join the IWC? At age 2?

All joking aside I would love to see a show in Toronto or in the northeast United States, a real wrestling town. I'm working in Boston until June so maybe I'll get a chance.
The 7 year old's actually a girl. I always liked the idea of them discovering who they liked best. If I ended up pushing my guys on them they'd both be Sami Zayn and Seth Rollins marks. The talent always shows through. I got them into wrestling by showing them an old Royal Rumble. Going in basically cold to wrestling- they both loved Flair in that match. From them beginning of the Rumble, not just after he won. Flair had 'It". My daughter also really digs Cena. Neither could give 2 shits about Reigns despite him getting more screen time than any one on the roster. I'll let them become neckbeards once they discover wrestling forums. Until then, weeeeeeeeeeeeee!

The 7 year old's actually a girl. I always liked the idea of them discovering who they liked best. If I ended up pushing my guys on them they'd both be Sami Zayn and Seth Rollins marks. The talent always shows through. I got them into wrestling by showing them an old Royal Rumble. Going in basically cold to wrestling- they both loved Flair in that match. From them beginning of the Rumble, not just after he won. Flair had 'It". My daughter also really digs Cena. Neither could give 2 shits about Reigns despite him getting more screen time than any one on the roster. I'll let them become neckbeards once they discover wrestling forums. Until then, weeeeeeeeeeeeee!

That's interesting man I also have a daughter aged 7. I wouldn't say that she's super into wrestling but if you ask her who her favorite is she would tell you the Undertaker.

In fact it's been in the last 6 months or so that I've been on the network where Undertaker has risen in my list of the greatest of all time. I watch a lot of stuff spanning multiple generations and The Undertaker has a powerful presence at all times.

She was outraged when she first saw the American Badass but she immediately knew who she was seeing and by the end of the match had bought into the gimmick.

If she was really really into it I could have a heyday.

I thought I'd care more about the result, but ultimately all I feel towards it is apathy. Hopefully big match John can make a return and face The Undetaker because there's not many high profile match ups that'll come otherwise. Hopefully they put together something like this, because that can at least off-set the lack of emotional investment that I'll have come main event time:

HHH/Reigns (WWE Title)
Lesnar/Ambrose
Cena/Taker
Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
Owens/Styles
U.S. Title Ladder match
Charlotte/Sasha/Becky
Tag Title match

Also, gonna be hard following NXT TakerOver: Dallas, so they've got their work cut out for them.

Wrestlemania will be fine. Throw a stipulation on the main event, Dean vs Brock, Sasha vs Charlotte vs Becky, New Day vs LON, Undertaker vs ?, Andre battle Royal, AJ vs Owens, Kalisto vs ? Pre show.

So Luke Harper hurt his elbow or arm last night, hope its nothing to severe

Out of all the famous tag team splits has any other B wrestler done better than Christian?

Out of all the famous tag team splits has any other B wrestler done better than Christian?

Does Diesel/Nash from Two Dudes With Attitude count?

Can Roman Reigns please take off the hommussexual body armor? I wanna see his rippling abs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back