PWD 269: The Roman Reigns ExperienceⓇ Is Coming To Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't you argue that Triple H was the 'b' wrestler for DX?

Couldn't you argue that Triple H was the 'b' wrestler for DX?
hqdefault.jpg

Nakamura is unqiuely different from any Japanese wrestler to ever step foot in the ring and that is because he has a unique personality and character that is all his own; he oozes charisma and just has a look to him. Outside of Muta, there really hasn't been a Japanese wrestler that oozes charisma and has taken time to develop their character. Because of that, I think he has a DECENT, not great, chance of succeeding in the WWE.

Nakamura is unqiuely different from any Japanese wrestler to ever step foot in the ring and that is because he has a unique personality and character that is all his own; he oozes charisma and just has a look to him. Outside of Muta, there really hasn't been a Japanese wrestler that oozes charisma and has taken time to develop their character. Because of that, I think he has a DECENT, not great, chance of succeeding in the WWE.

If Vince was dead he could be upper midcard but with Vince around you're more likely to see Hideo and Nakamura in Kaientai 2.0.

So when is it going to be announced that WM is moving from AT&T stadium to the Walmart Supercenter across the street due to terrorist threats?

So when is it going to be announced the WM is moving from AT&T stadium to the Walmart Supercenter across the street due to terrorist threats?
Shots fired like it's the beginning of 'Taker's streak :)

Dean and Brock as the co-main sounds good and could steal the show. Even though Brock has completely dominated him and the only offense Dean has managed has been low blows. I see 15-20 minutes of
dean-ambrose-552.gif

Out of all the famous tag team splits has any other B wrestler done better than Christian?

Terry Funk and Dory Funk both were World Champs so I'm not sure who was the Jannetty of that group
Davey Boy was arguably the B guy to Dynamite and I would argue had a better career to Christian
Scott Hall was the B guy to Nash in the Outsiders and had a better career than Christian
Jerry Briscoe was the B guy to Jack and is a legit HOFer

BTW, the World title that Christian held in WWE was second tier. It was basically what the IC title used to be in integrity. Also, the NWA title Christian held is obviously a far cry from the one that Flair held if that is the criteria for grading Christian

I always thought Shawn Michaels was the B guy in the rockers

I think Roman should come out in his tights for mania.

Building to Mania they should work a HHH wants to retire with the title angle. HHH announces this on Raw.
By retiring as champion he will be a better champion then Hogan, Flair, Bret Hart, Goldberg, Brock Lesnar, Daniel Bryan, CM Punk and whoever else they can name to really turn the crowd on HHH.
Reigns continues to interrupt HHH and get the better of him for show closing.
HHH hires the LoN to protect him. Maybe even bring back J&J security.
Ambrose helps Reigns overcome the LoN and Roman continues to get the upper hand.
HHH punishes Ambrose by putting him in a match with Brock Lesnar. Makes his match with Reigns No-DQ. Anyone who helps Roman will be fired.
Raw leading up to Mania the LoN/Authority beat down Roman. He is questionable for Mania.

At Mania, HHH and Roman have a close match with no interference. Roman dodges a sledgehammer shot and powerbombs HHH through the table (or through the barricade with a spear). This brings out the LoN. The League beat the crap out of Roman. Lights dim, out come the Wyatt Family. The Wyatt Family walks towards the LoN, and helps beat down Roman.

Suddenly Brock Lesnar and John Cena arrive and fight off the LoN and the Wyatt Family. HHH comes to grabs a mic and says their fired. Vince McMahon stands on the stage and tells HHH he can't fire two of the biggest stars in the WWE. In fact, he'll be defending his title against them as well.

Roman ends up getting the win over Brock/Cena/HHH. Brock and Cena can feud while Roman establishes himself as champ. HHH can retire from onscreen and go back to hugging children with Steph. Ric Flair becomes the new CEO next monday on Raw.

No reasoning with delusion, they had their minds made up on Roman every since the dirtsheets called him the next Cena.

Boy, did Vince ever prove them wrong on that one, eh?

Year two of the "Please Like Roman Experience" continues...

Terry Funk and Dory Funk both were World Champs so I'm not sure who was the Jannetty of that group
Davey Boy was arguably the B guy to Dynamite and I would argue had a better career to Christian
Scott Hall was the B guy to Nash in the Outsiders and had a better career than Christian
Jerry Briscoe was the B guy to Jack and is a legit HOFer

Davey Boy had a better career then Christian? If he was American Davey Boy wouldn't have headlined a PPV in his life.

Kane was the B guy in the Brother's of Destruction and had a better career then Christian.

HHH was the B guy in DX and the Two Man Power Trip but I'm not sure both examples meet the criteria since they didn't start their careers in the tag team.

You know, that's actually not all that inaccurate. It wasn't until they broke up, that Shawn really separated himself. During their time as a tag team, I always thought of Jannety as the leader.

Jericho styles has been a solid fued. I'm hoping mania is triple threat styles Jericho owens

When they first started in the AWA I definitely thought Jannetty was the star of the group
Still cant believe Michaels went on to have the career he did cause my mind wont let me see him as anything more than the other guy

To be honest, there are ALOT of underwhelming guys on the roster, many of them with various flaws and Reigns isn't exempt from this. But obviously some people are going to make a bigger deal outta Reigns than anyone else because he's getting the push they want for somebody else. I can't just say Roman isn't ready for *insert reason* and then say someone like Ambrose, Owens, or Styles is but those guys aren't perfect either. Roman is alot better suited to main event Mania than any other guy on the roster.
My main problem with Roman is that he still doesn't seem comfortable in his position to me. I don't believe his character at all. Dean Ambrose plays much more of a fictional character than Roman yet it's much easier for me to buy into because I feel like he's comfortable with that character. with Roman it still feels like he's trying to figure out who he is and what he does.

Even though he held the IC title and had a few main events, Shawn's early singles run was fairly average. His presence, charisma, mic skills, character didn't really all come together until the ladder match with Razor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back