Reaction score
IMG_2588.jpg

tumblr_n14s0vuXk11r971nbo9_500.gif

1.Rules:

1. Keep your hands and feet in the harness at all times

2. Keep your helmet on at all times

3. Buckle Your Chin strap

4. Beware of Samoan War Crys

5. Do not ride the Roman Reigns Experience® if you are: Skinny fat, easily irritable, fragile, suffering from bitchassness, have not hit the weights, have not intended to hygiene, yet to obtain a clue, have any commerization tattoos, and fail to make the light heavyweight requirements as lost of will to live and premature retirement has occurred.

6. Enjoy the ride

Mascot:

b5fae4fbbbef5ae10db21d6373c31ecb.jpg

Theme:

Should've called this thread Bubbas return, most likely come in with a 50 page rant thread where he quotes everyone from weeks of old threads.

Triple H in 2016 is defending the WWE title.

As a long-time viewer since 2002 never thought I see HHH in a main event post-Undertaker matches. I have a feeling Dallas is going to end in a chorus of boos during Reigns title celebration. If HHH can't get Reigns over like he did with Batista then no-one will.

Bubba's looms

He's been liking our posts in Pete's Lucha thread. He's about to EXPOSE all you bros!

R2 heel turn at Mania

Finger poke of doom V.2

Triple H in 2016 is defending the WWE title.

As a long-time viewer since 2002 never thought I see HHH in a main event post-Undertaker matches. I have a feeling Dallas is going to end in a chorus of boos during Reigns title celebration. If HHH can't get Reigns over like he did with Batista then no-one will.
If this doesn't help Reigns it proves that people don't "want new stars" they want to pick them.

And judging on their track record, the last few didn't amount to much outside of ONE feel good moment and alot of blaming that uber heel "creative".

HHH/Reigns need to be No DQ , have a giant brawl all over the arena ending with Reigns snapping and pull a Austin WM 17 and turn heel in the way he defeats HHH in a ruthless, destructive manner. When Ambrose comes out to celebrate with Reigns, Reigns turn on him to close the show and be a lone wolf heel.

HHH/Reigns need to be No DQ , have a giant brawl all over the arena ending with Reigns snapping and pull a Austin WM 17 and turn heel in the way he defeats HHH in a ruthless, destructive manner. When Ambrose comes out to celebrate with Reigns, Reigns turn on him to close the show and be a lone wolf heel.

I'm down with that

Up until 3 weeks ago most people thought Daniel Bryan was being held out of the ring because of Roman Reigns and not because he's been seizures every since he signed the contract. No reasoning with delusion, they had their minds made up on Roman every since the dirtsheets called him the next Cena.

Hell in a cell......instant interest.

Than have HHH and Reigns go extra gory and do some violent shit. No Kendo sticks, no chairs.....break out the thumbtacks.

Get Reigns over by being tough, should've worked with Lesnar, but most "smart" fans are too stupid to know what stiff is, and think bleeding is equal toughness.

Hell in a cell......instant interest.

Than have HHH and Reigns go extra gory and do some violent shit. No Kendo sticks, no chairs.....break out the thumbtacks.

Get Reigns over by being tough, should've worked with Lesnar, but most "smart" fans are too stupid to know what stiff is, and think bleeding is equal toughness.

I'm also down with this.

Hell in a Cell like that idea, HHH/Reigns need a gimmick match to garner interest as a normal match will not draw let alone be good. It's going to be Cena/HHH WM 22 all over again.

Triple H non gimmick matches have been meh at Manias, and Reigns really gets the crowd hyped when he does gimmick matches too. He did have one of Big Shows best matches in years.

omfg i thought i got banned

Up until 3 weeks ago most people thought Daniel Bryan was being held out of the ring because of Roman Reigns and not because he's been seizures every since he signed the contract. No reasoning with delusion, they had their minds made up on Roman every since the dirtsheets called him the next Cena.
I think there is a subset of fans that made their minds early and go against whatever wwe tries or wants to do but I think that's a small subset.

I think mostly people are just continually disappointed in reigns. Would you even contest that he isn't that great on the mic/ with his promos? I also think a lot of people want to cheer and like him. There have been small glimpses of what Roman can be where I marked out. For example when he finally let loose on triple h and Vince. Then he comes out and starts smiling and giving bad promos again.

Again I agree hat there are some delusional fans that just wanna hate. But you sound delusional and In denial to assume that all criticism is due to reigns being appointed as the new guy. He's been underwhelming at times, almost every time he gets some momentum going he goes out and looks like a goofball the next week. Even guys like Austin and Jim Ross continually say that he's missing something and still needs work and both say they are fans of his and want him to succeed

All Roman has to do is lose the armor and get himself a real finisher. I can tolerate that no problem. Also turn him heel, but beggars can't be choosers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back