PWD 190: I wonder what I can say that won't cause complaints...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh lawd, that mascot, (er, the non Swagger one). Theme kicks ass.

Oh one more reason I want to see Lesnar-Bryan is for the record amount of potential russtle. If Lesnar wins a bunch of angry neckbeards collapse the net, if Bryan wins a bunch of people (most on here) lose their sh*t because it is just not believable. I don't recall such a lose-lose situation for WWE with its fans.

That's why Roman Reigns has to make it.

and Ndamukong Suh is already the biggest heel in football

Raw is in Houston when Suh goes for the signature foot stomp on Cena after an Authority beat down. Watt jumps the barricade and tackles him. Crowd would lose their minds.

Holy Shit, How did I miss this?

Reigns responses to the IWC at 6:05

Lol thats hilarious. He'll be a darling within weeks if he keeps that up. IWC loves nothing more than being acknowledged.

Jeebus Christmas...Reigns is officially Samoan Cena...he made a poopy joke.

There are no big name action stars in Hollywood anymore.

Yeah, the genre seems filled with people that train some kung fu and get jacked up, rather than guys and gals that mostly do action films. Films are too reliant on CG for my liking. I want to see people kicking ass on screen, not striking a pose and then cutting to a scene cobbled together on a computer.

Most of the guys just got old and no-one has taken over. You've Statham, The Rock, Donnie Yen in Hong Kong, and, of all people, Tom Cruise. Hugh Jackman does a good job, but he mostly sticks with X-Men films.

Is that a real name? Looks like someone emptied a bag of Scrabble letters.

304.gif

The need a new version of the APA...one that doesn't look like they shop at Hot Topic.

Have to admit I stole that one from one of Bey Logan's HKL commentaries. Or Premier Asia, which seems more likely. I think from Ong Bak or one of the other Thai films they released.

The need a new version of the APA...one that doesn't look like they shop at Hot Topic.

Well, from an aesthetic perspective, they could go with Braun Stowman and Uhaa Nation.

braun-stowman-adamzps53daf3bc-1413108293.jpg
uhaa-nation.jpg

Holy hell, the Ascension are just awful.

In an interview with MTV UK, Finn Balor revealed that John Cena is his dream opponent. Here are highlights:

On his dream Wrestlemania match: “There’s a lot of dream matches, but I think John Cena would be at the top.”

On Daniel Bryan: “I’ve a lot of respect for Daniel Bryan. We’ve wrestled a couple of times on the indies before and we keep in touch.”

On his favorite Wrestlemania match: “[Wrestlemania 18], Hogan vs Rock. Just pure electricity in the air, two of the greatest of all time. What a story and what emotions… so Just off the charts. If I can try and recreate half the magic they created that night, I’ll be happy.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back