PWD 190: I wonder what I can say that won't cause complaints...

Status
Not open for further replies.
KRONIK01.jpg

I said doesn't damnit.

Well, from an aesthetic perspective, they could go with Braun Stowman and Uhaa Nation.

braun-stowman-adamzps53daf3bc-1413108293.jpg
uhaa-nation.jpg

Tit piercing are a no for the new APA...that's what Stevie Ray would call a fruit booty type of thing.

That other guy sucks too. He looks too happy. Ron Simmons never looked happy...even when he was happy he still looked like he was pissed off at everything and would kick someones ass at the drop of a hat.

Harper and Rowan should be repackaged as the new APA.

– According to North American Wrestling Rankings, Jack Swagger won his 100th televised match with his win over Titus O’Neil on WWE Superstars. This makes him the fourteenth wrestler to get to 100 televised victories since November 2006 alongside CM Punk, John Cena, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Kane, Jeff Hardy, Kofi Kingston, Big Show, Mark Henry, Alberto Del Rio, The Miz, Dolph Zigler and Daniel Bryan.

Watched Impact for the first time since the head to head with Raw. Some good stuff.
Kong coming back was great.
The X Division match was good.
Main event was good.
The crowd although tiny, was loud all night.
Jeremy Borash has aged considerably since I last saw him.
I still pop for the Beautiful People's entrance (atkinson.jpg).
Josh Matthews and Tazz work well together on commentary.
The highlight though was EC3. That guy gets it. WWE may be regretting letting him go, though I have no recollection of his time in WWE. He may have dramatically improved since that time. Whatever the case may be, he has the look of an asshole heel, a bully and is very good on the mic. Carrys himself very well.
Altogether a surprisingly good show.

Everyday I become more and more of a mark for this dude. Here he is, after years and years of indy and international wrestling he could very easily pick some match that no one has ever heard of between two guys no one has ever heard of just to sound like a wrestling erudite yet he picks Hogan and Rock.

It wasn't full of flippy shit or technical holds but that match was everything that's great about wrestling.

Or AMW (before Harris got fat).

Missed out on that point of TNA. I don't know much about Harris, other than what's said about him on here.

If TNA goes under, WWE should try to sign Beer Money on
the cheap. At the very least, they'll run circles around the current tag team division and work well as both heels and faces.

It wasn't full of flippy shit or technical holds but that match was everything that's great about wrestling.

Yup. Great use of buildup and psychology. Too young to remember it, but i imagine that's what Warrior/Hogan was like.

"He beat Andre The Giant with that move!"

Best call in wrestling history.

New Kaitlyn Pics:
If this first pic is too much side boob, I can delete it mods or you can be cruel and delete it. lol
107_1000.jpg

263_1000.jpg

She has huge thighs and hamstrings, but no glutes. :icon_neut

She must be taking some of her husbands riods, but those titties tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back