PWD 190: I wonder what I can say that won't cause complaints...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[YT]iGKt2P6lqHI[/YT]

Haha it's a lot like the video that was on the network where the superstars talked about new years resolutions and stuff and when new day was on there, Kofi and Xavier kept grabbing Big E's pecs and slapping them like tits, the entire time. lol

Bryan and Reigns have to be the final 2 in the Rumble. Crowd will be on their feet.

Gots me a shiny new custom belt :D

Figured y'all would appreciate it

Take me off the sig.

Bryan and Reigns have to be the final 2 in the Rumble. Crowd will be on their feet.

As much as WWE screw things up, I cant see them doing that. That would be so bad for Reigns and this would anger me. It would fuck Reigns over so much... unless WWE do a killer job making Reigns a megastar who is more over than Bryan in the next two weeks, but that isn't happening.
Bryan has to be taken out via nefarious means by a heel, somebody who was previously eliminated or somebody who may not even be in the Rumble match. Perhaps Lesnar is pissed off after losing his belt to Seth Rollins and comes back during the Rumble to fuck over Bryan. Feud is then set with whoever with Bryan winning at WM.

I am catching up on NXT, and while I enjoy Neville, every time I see him, all I see is Thorin Oakenshield from The Hobbit movies.

Wandy is fearful for CM Punks life. He might die if punched in the head according to Wand.

Coming from him this makes me laugh.

Next big action star:

tumblr_nels64g9mG1s48ibpo1_500.gif

Brian Christopher on The Rock: “He would pick my brain because he was getting a lot more TV time than I was, so he would ask me how I thought his interview went and I would tell him he need to work on this or you need to pause a little bit longer before you say this…we then worked on his moves together and came up with things like ‘The Peoples Elbow.'”

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back