PWD 190: I wonder what I can say that won't cause complaints...

Status
Not open for further replies.
media always shits on wrestlers for being on roids but no one bats an eye when out of shape actors put on 40lbs of muscle for an action role.

Well to be fair, it's usually better than the crack and heroine they're normally on...so it's kind of an improvement.

Time was Spike Dudley would have been used for that. Wouldn't have done anything to him either, as he was there to take a beating and generally get thrown around the place.

They should have never gotten rid of the lawn dart jobber role. Where's Gilberg when you need him?

Oh one more reason I want to see Lesnar-Bryan is for the record amount of potential russtle. If Lesnar wins a bunch of angry neckbeards collapse the net, if Bryan wins a bunch of people (most on here) lose their sh*t because it is just not believable. I don't recall such a lose-lose situation for WWE with its fans.

I was listening to Jericho's podcast with Hogan. And, other than som questionable things he said that I won't get into here, he did talk about something that made me think.

Mr. T, as we all know, was in the main event of WrestleMania I as Hogan's Tag Team partner. Now, if that happened today. The main event of WrestleMania 31 is John Cena and some huge, big name action movie star vs. a couple of main event heels. How would people react to that?

I was listening to Jericho's podcast with Hogan. And, other than som questionable things he said that I won't get into here, he did talk about something that made me think.

Mr. T, as we all know, was in the main event of WrestleMania I as Hogan's Tag Team partner. Now, if that happened today. The main event of WrestleMania 31 is John Cena and some huge, big name action movie star vs. a couple of main event heels. How would people react to that?

so cena and the rock vs HHH and Rollins?

Probably not that well...most action movie stars these days seem like they're either Daniel Bryan's size or they're Marky Mark.

There are no big name action stars in Hollywood anymore.

so cena and the rock vs HHH and Rollins?

No, not the Rock, I mean, a big name action movie star that wasn't previously a wrestler. Like Chris Hemsworth, he's a huge name after the Thor and Avengers moves. Say, it's Cena and Chris Hemsworth vs. HHH and Rollins.

He's a legit 6'4", and can be built like a brick shit house, so it's not like a Tom Cruise size guy in there.

In this post-CM Punk era of wrestling, most likely complaining that Bryan or Ziggler weren't in the main event and some shitty celebrity who is only there to promote a movie despite being a fan. Vince is out of touch, Kevin Dunn is a buck tooth beaver lookin motherfucker, Dean Ambrose vs Gillberg is the

Mr T was supposed to be a ref but Piper wouldn't do the job for Hogan in a singles match

I'd actually program the next Raw into the DVR for Ambrose vs Gillberg...awesomeness right there.

I'd rather have Lebron and Cena vs Rollins and Carmelo

Cena/Shaq vs Rollins/Kobe

Lebron isn't a face

They should have brought Warren Sapp in back in the day. He'd have been a great sports celebrity heel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back