PWD 1188: I Wi-I Wish Halloween Havoc Was Here

@Stargazer Rex Dream Warriors was ok. It's still a fun concept that the kids learn to fight back in their dreams but, man, these kids are so unimaginative for how to defend themselves. The main Final Girl just does some gymnastics and that's it lol. I wouldn't say it was any better or worse than I remembered. I forgot it ends on something of a cliffhanger so off to watch part 4 at some point in the next few days!

@Stargazer Rex Dream Warriors was ok. It's still a fun concept that the kids learn to fight back in their dreams but, man, these kids are so unimaginative for how to defend themselves. The main Final Girl just does some gymnastics and that's it lol. I wouldn't say it was any better or worse than I remembered. I forgot it ends on something of a cliffhanger so off to watch part 4 at some point in the next few days!

Teenage Ol Rex would have transformed into robotic tiger with grenade launchers attached to my back that also knew white Magick!

Teenage Ol Rex would have transformed into robotic tiger with grenade launchers attached to my back that also knew white Magick!
I'd be a big Kodiak bear with a Stihl 660 on one paw. See how Fred likes that!

01e91614641e41febc3b32ec80138469.png

And he better work that beg off for us like he did for Jason too!
tumblr_mry81zD3uT1rh9lxho2_400.gif

I wanna see that "timeout, ref!" spot

Even Fred knows size matters there. If that was the Young Bucks they were would have broke the 4th wall with some lame joke instead of selling!

Screenshot_20241025_232601_Firefox.jpg

There is FEAR in those eyes dammit!

@RollSonnenRoll what people really want to see is Michael Myers vs Big Mystic Rex. Top box office world wide draw vs veteran workhorse who is currently working a supernatural angle along with his imposing physical strength and has something to prove. Big Mike is a pro and wants to get Rex a pay day. He'll take care of him but will tag him for real if he tries anything. Unfortunately, for Big Mike it's a shoot to Ol Big Mystic Rex! It ain't over till its over!

Back