Locked PWD 1178: Disappointed Gunther

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RollSonnenRoll read this tweet and see if you can guess who just magically won the race so the announcers can immediately start talking about this in the post race festivities, take a wild guess!
Nascar just loves them tug at your heartstrings booking and aint never gonna pass up on that opportunity LoL

@RollSonnenRoll read this tweet and see if you can guess who just magically won the race so the announcers can immediately start talking about this in the post race festivities, take a wild guess!
Nascar just loves them tug at your heartstrings booking and aint never gonna pass up on that opportunity LoL

I saw Scott race many a times throughout the years. He was from California and making a name for himself out there in the 80’s so I didn’t know if you had ever heard of him, He was an absolute legend in the dirt scene in the southeast. Worthy of his GOAT status in his field imo. That was shocking news to wake up to on Friday

Does football start soon? I need some other nonsense to scroll past besides driving

I saw Scott race many a times throughout the years. He was from California and making a name for himself out there in the 80’s so I didn’t know if you had ever heard of him, He was an absolute legend in the dirt scene in the southeast. Worthy of his GOAT status in his field imo. That was shocking news to wake up to on Friday

I recognized the name when he died but I dont know anything about him, prolly just heard it randomly over the years on different racing shows or something

I recognized the name when he died but I dont know anything about him, prolly just heard it randomly over the years on different racing shows or something
I saw him at a race one time where during the caution, he was running 2nd and he pulls up next to the leader and redlines the motor to let the guy know “this is who’s behind you.” Sure enough, they take the green and dude bobbles the first turn and Scott blows by like a Sunday drive to church. It was like Tiger wearing a red shirt on Sundays, that kind of mental advantage

College starts Saturday and NFL 2 weeks from Thursday
Does football start soon? I need some other nonsense to scroll past besides driving

You know what else starts in two weeks, Nascar playoffs, baybay!!!!!!
Thats when the action and intensity really get ratcheted up, should make for lots and lots of interesting conversations about all those amazing left turns

tenor.gif

Don’t worry about a thing, Sid. Cause Tony Khan is gonna do the right thing this Wednesday night in dynamite and make the biggest rematch of the year OFFICIAL for Wembley and that’s gonna consume the PWD for the rest of the week

Special….special…

@Blunderbuss do you pay for the tier to get Under the Cinemat? I love those when they drop the free ones and we haven’t had a deep dive in two weeks! What the hell are they doing?!

@GoldenAzazel let’s get down to brass tacks here. Have you been to any of the Taylor Swift shows this week as a Wembley primer?

Roxies ear is all black and blue with like 20 or 50 teeny tiny itty bitty little stitches poking through it, she looks like Pinhead LoL

Another movie I never saw so dont question me about it later, @Stargazer Rex !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back