PWD 1183: *Mudvayne Opens for Fall*

Mrs Excelsior wants me to take her on a cruise. She doesn't understand the impact movies like that had on me!
There was a little arthouse indie film in 97 called Titanic that she should check out. Is that what you want for your future?!

I'm expecting a career resurgence for my boy after it's come out that he's dating that absolute 11/10 smokeshow vixen Penny Lane.

bikini-beauty-ig-september-2024-v0-xms84hdi5cnd1.jpeg

Look what Sky Blue has done for Kyle Fletcher! He's a main eventer now thanks to the right woman. Many such cases!

By the way, @Stargazer Rex , just to clarify my earlier comment, I wasnt sure if I should be proud of you for having willpower or disappointed that you didnt eat all six of those bad boys
I realize the way I worded it may have came across differently, but let me state here and now for the record that ole Pete would never be disappointed in anyone for grubbing on 3 delicious sweet tasty donuts and I want that to be understood LOUD AND CLEAR!!!!

By the way, @Stargazer Rex , just to clarify my earlier comment, I wasnt sure if I should be proud of you for having willpower or disappointed that you didnt eat all six of those bad boys
I realize the way I worded it may have came across differently, but let me state here and now for the record that ole Pete would never be disappointed in anyone for grubbing on 3 delicious sweet tasty donuts and I want that to be understood LOUD AND CLEAR!!!!
I hope one of those donuts was a Boston Kreme

Back