PWD 1183: *Mudvayne Opens for Fall*

Black folks get ashy, Roll, cant judge a man just for taking advantage of the good deals found at Costco!
images

I’ve forewarned her that if she were to run into a fat middle aged goth woman and a fast talking opinionated man with glasses and a big vocabulary, to just run away as fast possible

BB24_AdmatFinal-1229x1536.jpg

My sister is going to this this weekend. I’m not a big Zach Bryan fan even though he’s big right now. I like some of the smaller acts though. Should be a fun show

I used to love this song from My Morning Jacket back in the early aught's when I was outta control spiraling downward big time on hard drugs
I would put this on when I was coming down from a week long drug binge and it would take me places emotionally that I needed to go to attempt to cleanse myself

Listening to it now, boy, it fucking sucks LoL

I used to love this song from My Morning Jacket back in the early aught's when I was outta control spiraling downward big time on hard drugs
I would put this on when I was coming down from a week long drug binge and it would take me places emotionally that I needed to go to attempt to cleanse myself

Listening to it now, boy, it fucking sucks LoL

Yeah There's something catchy there but it's not quite it. I like Koe Wetzel in that upper mid card spot

I'm pleasantly surprised they're using the OG SNME theme again.

Work or shoot?

These absolutist dorks are so irritating......the motherfucker didn't know or experienced any of the shit hes accused of and was only talking about the guy he knew.

When did it become a crime to not do a 180 on people because of allegations? "He was always cool to me" is now "I approve of his crimes".the foh.

I'm pleasantly surprised they're using the OG SNME theme again.

Well, technically, its not the original theme

They were using SNME as a name for their house shows for awhile cause the one I went to in Sacramento a couple years back was called that, main event was Roman Reigns against some guy I cant remember, it was a good show

These absolutist dorks are so irritating......the motherfucker didn't know or experienced any of the shit hes accused of and was only talking about the guy he knew.

When did it become a crime to not do a 180 on people because of allegations? "He was always cool to me" is now "I approve of his crimes".the foh.

Foley pandered to that crowd more than anyone. Only fitting he gets it turned on him.

Back