Locked PWD 1181: Gules Arrival

Status
Not open for further replies.
My filets are salting overnight as we speak. My Mac and cheese can be hit or miss on a grill. It works better in an oven where I can have exact temperature control. So I threw together some twice baked potatoes last night watching the Chiefs game. Wrap those in foil on the side of the grill as the steaks cook and it’s perfect. Picked up a freshly baked sourdough loaf last night as well

The concert tonight isn’t allowing me the time to make any cookies or brownies so I’m going to stop by Crumbl on the way home for a 4 pack of the triple chocolate and chocolate chip

I forgot we also had a concert to look forward to, where are your seats?

I don’t remember. I bought them things like 6 months ago and hadn’t really thought about it till today <lmao>

And then last week I told you not to worry about forgetting cause I would remind you and then I forgot! :oops:

images

And then last week I told you not to worry about forgetting cause I would remind you and then I forgot! :oops:

images
Well I am getting more excited about it as the day progresses so I wouldn’t have forgotten. I really hope he pulls out Days of Thunder, I’ll mark the fuck out. Hopefully his tour manager has informed him that this is nascar country. “Trust me, brother, they’ll pop for it.”

I never knew that Jim Herd debuted his precious Ding Dongs at that Clash on the military base.

Poor Stargazer aint never gonna get one of them popcorn gimmicks

Last Smackdown on Fox tonight. Hope they go out with a bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back