Locked PWD 1175: Hendry Concert Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
or the vato from Training Day

images

GetYarn needs to get their shit together! I been 7/8 hot all week at them ruining my flow here!

I see Im not the only one suffering from their complete lack of class and sophistication lately, they are really starting to piss me off

More than once recently Ive just completely deleted a great post or response cause I cant get their dang gifs to work for that perfect exclamation point cherry on top so it just makes the whole thing just not even worth it!

Jade is a powerhouse. Should be the DIVA US CHamp

Not gonna lie, sometimes when I read your posts I think to myself, "Man, I wonder if Rex can ever turn it off and just enjoy things for what they are on the surface level or if the ole hamster wheel is always spinning in the background"
I guess I got my answer LoL

Hehe. Before I quit drinking I legit couldn't. It was terrible, Pete. It was a living hell. But I worked through it. I got right with God and I understand what's happening here. Or at least I think I do. I needed to sober up, get right with God and man up. Now I can see it and not be influenced by it but I know they can still fuck me up. I'm just focused on my mission. They should have taken me out when they had the chance!

I see Im not the only one suffering from their complete lack of class and sophistication lately, they are really starting to piss me off

More than once recently Ive just completely deleted a great post or response cause I cant get their dang gifs to work for that perfect exclamation point cherry on top so it just makes the whole thing just not even worth it!

We are artists and they just tied our hand behind our backs! Sickening!

Damn. I already forgot Baron Corbin even existed.

They just team Baron Corbin with anyone now. Next month Ol Rex and Corbin will be a tag! <lmao>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back