Locked PWD 1175: Hendry Concert Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darby Allin and Will Ospreay are in a race to see which of them and up in a wheelchair first, and I’m here for it.

Just checking in to see if any of the old heads are still around. Made a few really good friends from this forum, one of which we sadly lost 😞

Step away from the office, Dave!

He's in too deep, man!

dave-chappelle-wyclef-jean.gif

@Stargazer Rex apparently the french Olympics opening ceremony was rife with blaspheme and satanism

Not surprising coming from a buncha surrender monkey cowards

Seeing some of the pictures now. They had Death riding a pale horse under the Eiffel Tower. They had a drag queen and trans last supper with a little girl chillin with all the drag queens and a morbidly obese woman with the Jesus crown/halo. They had the golden calf front and center on the stage.

They went wild with that shit.

Seeing some of the pictures now. They had Death riding a pale horse under the Eiffel Tower. They had a drag queen and trans last supper with a little girl chillin with all the drag queens and a morbidly obese woman with the Jesus crown/halo. They had the golden calf front and center on the stage.

They also had a headless women throwing up devils horns

Cathy Kelley would interview me asking me about my wrestling experience, "Well, Cathy. Practical experience? No. Theoretical experience? YES! I have watched Bret vs Austin at Mania 13 at least 40 times!"
That is a lot more professional than I would be if Cathy Kelley were interviewing me.

I just checked some of it since I get weird around this time. Nothing really out of the ordinary. The trans last supper stuff might even be them getting heat on the LGBT community. They know religous people are going to hate that. They use them like pawns like the rest of us. The bull and the calf are likely Ba'al and his son. Many think Ba'al and Moloch are the same entity. They both mean "lord". It's all a roundabout way of showing Saturn and Jupiter symbolism. They both have went by many different names throught time. It all gets really fucking weird and construed. Then you add in all the different cults/groups trying to get their shit in because all this symbolism is powerful and used to control. Not much of anything in this world is as it seems. You don't need to understand any of it but just by looking at it, it will have an effect on your unconscious. Which is why they always do these things so blatant when they have a lot of eyes on their product. It can be a real mindfuck when you start freeing your mind from all the programming and you see for yourself that you were being influenced by things you didn't think were. The only way to not be influenced is by not consuming any media which is damn near impossible. But if you really want to understand what's going on here you should look into Saturn. But be careful because he may look back at you. You know that "all seeing eye" that's him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back