Who's having a better #HotGirlSummer?

• Mariah May

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Tiffany Stratton

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed this post because of my dang addiction to World of Warcraft. The .40 off ended at 7pm. If I wasn't a damn junkie I would've made it!
Be better, bg!
They gave me some gas points card to use until the end of the year too

Just when you think this run can’t get any bigger

and Tony Khan didn't think he was worth it to get paid like CM Punk and Bryan Danielson......let me say that again, he didn't think Cody was worth the same money as -Bryan Danielson- <lol> <lmao>

What a buffoon

aew-tony-khan.gif

and Tony Khan didn't think he was worth it to get paid like CM Punk and Bryan Danielson......let me say that again, he didn't think Cody was worth the same money as -Bryan Danielson- <lol> <lmao>

What a buffoon

aew-tony-khan.gif

A huge battlefield tactical error that AEW is still reeling from. Vince McMahon was flying to Cody's house to sign him in disbelief at that one, BG. EMBARRASSING

What a buffoon

aew-tony-khan.gif

All that money on a guy with a glass body and bad attitude, and a manlet with CTE. While letting your day 1 homie walk.

<{hughesimpress}>

I'll also always pop for guys doing run ins in full gear when they weren't kayfabe booked for the show.

I'm a mark for not wearing your gear in a street fight gimmick match.

Edit
I haven't watched nxt in like two years so that could be her regular gear?
She has these tight ass jeans on last week for a promo that I was hoping she'd be wearing for the street fight. Street fight means jeans in This Business! It's not too far off from her usual gear.

When is @SocraticMethod going to take us(all expenses paid) to Vegas?! When is he going to throw a bone to his ol pals Rex and Roll?!

Me and Roll were there last weekend wondering why you didn't show up? We were really sad. Especially when the six strippers wanted to "party" with us, because that would have meant 2 for each of us and instead we had to take 3 each and I'm not exactly a young man anymore, Rex!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back