• Tiffany Stratton

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't get lewd today, Roll.

I want to eat Jakara's ass, Roll.
jim-ross.gif

Booker seems to enjoy rookies getting choked......who hurt him.

Jazmyn Nyxand Karmen Petrovic.......alright alright......make up for that shitty Wendy Choo match.

Brooks basically HBK in 96 lol.

Sponsored by cheeks match

Wish he'd get rid of Booker T tho........hands down the worst commentator......makes senile JR now look like JR 98.

Arianna and Karmen team......I can fucks with that.

Seems like 80% of NXT these days is women’s matches. HBK knows what the strength of this roster is

The NXT men are pretty dimeless outside of a few people. These geeks can't even get in decent shape and they are getting paid to workout and aren't even on the road. Youd think they get a clue. Look which men are on the main roster from NXT - Hayes, Breaker, Dragunov. All dudes in great shape.

The NXT men are pretty dimeless outside of a few people. These geeks can't even get in decent shape and they are getting paid to workout and aren't even on the road. Youd think they get a clue. Look which men are on the main roster from NXT - Hayes, Breaker, Dragunov. All dudes in great shape.
We’ve got two guys here in a main event program that couldn’t cut it in AEW!

NGL none of these guys gonna get the Limp Bizkit song for their promo package.

We’ve got two guys here in a main event program that couldn’t cut it in AEW!

Wrestlers don't need to be roided to the gills or anything but damn, don't look like you should be making sandwiches at Subway. Separate yourself from the fans lmao

It's not right song but this my favourite Limp Bikit song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back