Who's having a better #HotGirlSummer?

• Mariah May

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Tiffany Stratton

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And with this cast of characters, everything I said most likely wont happen, but you cant be absolutely 100% certain of that

What if Vince and that fucking Shaman do a run in and smack ole Sleepy Joe over the head with a chair and then Trump grabs AOC and gives her the ole Rick Rude - Francine treatment!

Oh man, that would be one of the best debates ever!
They better have RFK Jr and Jill Stein show up and beat down Biden and Trump. "They weren't even invited here! They aren't part of this debate!" Jill can throw the powder and I'm sure Mr Brain Worm has a giant satellite phone to bust them open hardway.

They better have RFK Jr and Jill Stein show up and beat down Biden and Trump. "They weren't even invited here! They aren't part of this debate!" Jill can throw the powder and I'm sure Mr Brain Worm has a giant satellite phone to bust them open hardway.

Is Ross Perot still alive, he would make a great heel manager lol

Is Ross Perot still alive, he would make a great heel manager lol
Sadly he's dead.

200w.gif

Booker T
Scott Steiner

Those are about the only guys from 2000 WCW I can think of who were more entertaining than Russo.
DDP, Natural Born Thrillers, 3 Count, Jung Dragons, Kronik, and Lance Storm?

And who betta den Kanyon?

DDP, Natural Born Thrillers, 3 Count, Jung Dragons, Kronik, and Lance Storm?

And who betta den Kanyon?

Lance Storm was absolute gold in WCW in 2000, one of the few bright spots on those shows every week. When he put the Canadian stickers on and renamed all the belts he won that was some great HEAT.

LYeWhAq.png

Lance Storm was absolute gold in WCW in 2000, one of the few bright spots on those shows every week. When he put the Canadian stickers on and renamed all the belts he won that was some great HEAT.

LYeWhAq.png

"If I could be serious for a minute..." was gold. I still can't say the word Calgary without finishing the quote either.

@RollSonnenRoll just got tickets to go see that 80's cover band, Fast Times, that i was talking about in here awhile back
Theyre playing the county fair next Saturday and I really wanted to go back anyways cause I had hella fun a couple weeks back

@RollSonnenRoll just got tickets to go see that 80's cover band, Fast Times, that i was talking about in here awhile back
Theyre playing the county fair next Saturday and I really wanted to go back anyways cause I had hella fun a couple weeks back

The Blue Monday cover caught me by surprise. Excellent choice.

Watching SNME from November '87, Macho Man vs Bret Hart and Hogan vs King Kong Bundy

Macho Man's sequined robe game was so on point in this era

The Blue Monday cover caught me by surprise. Excellent choice.

I think they switched lead singers and are doing more mellow yacht rock for the Catalina Wine Mixer crowd now but I'm holding out hope that they rock out that night

The videos I saw of them out here recently had a Filipino lead singer, just like Journey

Or maybe they got two lead singers, like Mouse Rat

Savage vs Hart is a pretty good match

Brian Bosworth is in the front row

Brian Bosworth is in the front row
He was tailor-made for This Business and I still dont know why he didnt try it after injuries cut his NFL career short. That was half the wrestlers of the day!

His 22 tackle game against Miami was on one of those classic sports shows just earlier this week and I watched a bit of it. What an animal on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back